Luka Modric

DavidEU

you must have Jedi powers too Hutcho...

will Modric ever leave the slums of Tottenham...hope he doesn`t end up at Man U. now that would make more sense than Lucas going there.

I am YODA,

but i think he is gonna leave at some point this transfer window, AVB and co, know he wants to be elsewhere so surely can't keep him now they know that... Also his value is only likely to go down from here, so they may as well sell him now whilst they can get a bit more for him, though if he went to man u then that would be really bad, as Man u's midfield for me has not been amazing in the last year or so, but they have made it work, and the addition of modric would be slightly worrying...

Because we didn't need him (?)

Essien

Ballack

Lampard

Makélélé

Mikel Obi

Makelele was sold in 2008. And Scolari was appointed that year and of course, he brought in a creative player he had worked with, in Deco.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You