Luka Modric

DavidEU

i'm tired of the obsession with this overrated prick. great player. no where near worth 35 million at 26 going on 27.

just soooo much happier with oscar.

Sounds a lot like Torres but Torres is more older and cost more.....

• 2 weeks later...

Find it amusing that AVB was trying to unsettle Modric last season, and is now the one bitching about hm wanting out.

Just looking at that smug, bald, penny pinching cunt of a chairman Levy makes me want to punch my iPad screen. I'm way past wanting him here, but for the sake of Luka's career ambitions, let the man leave your small time club and join a big club. He says Modric is a player worth £40-50m, yet he pays him £40k a week like a scrub. Hypocrite.

Run Luka Run.

can`t blame the lad.he tried to be decent with them they took advantage of his decency. he fooked off. hope whoever eventually signs him gives them as little as possible to make it even worse for them .

You would think Levy would just lower the price a bit to get him away from the club ASAP as to hurry and find a replacement, but no...now that bastard is demanding MORE! Watch him force Modric to stay another season.

i'm tired of the obsession with this overrated prick. great player. no where near worth 35 million at 26 going on 27.

just soooo much happier with oscar.

I couldn't disagree more with this.

1. There is a limited supply of players like Modric; only a handful you could say are better or as good.

2. I would jump at the chance to get him for £35m.

3. When you are talking about a player in the role Modric plays (DLP, Regista) or whatever you want to call it, age is irrelevant to a certain extent. He could still be on the top of his game at 33-35.

4. I'm also happy with Oscar but if I had the choice of the two it would be Modric

Anyway, is it wrong that it pleases me to see AVB getting a rough time from the get go? :halo:

You would think Levy would just lower the price a bit to get him away from the club ASAP as to hurry and find a replacement, but no...now that bastard is demanding MORE! Watch him force Modric to stay another season.

Tottenham have been doing it for years.they will drag it out till the last moment,so once they have sold him they won`t have time to spend that money on a replacement.

if selling Modric to us wasn`t something that would have led to their fans turning on him. he would have sold Modric to us last season on transfer deadline day and `arry would have sat in his car talking to the press all day till his car battery run flat.. about how there`s "one or two deals in the pipeline.." and that he`s going go off to see the chairman but doesn`t actually leave the car park..just circles around ready for the next 10 minute update on what`s going on at Tottenham on transfer deadline day.

A necessary evil when the club you play for is run by an evil twat. Good on Modric, doing the right thing.

True, I have hated Levy ever since the Modric saga last summer despite us possibly paying them 40-50 million for him just half a year after giving Liverpool 50 million for Torres (and we all know what happened with him.........). He is a spunkbucket.

A necessary evil when the club you play for is run by an evil twat. Good on Modric, doing the right thing.

yeah but who'll buy him though?

real madrid dont seem like they'll pay 35 mil, united are after moura, chelsea have signed oscar and manc may sign rvp. i think modric will end up at spurs itself

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You