Luka Modric

DavidEU

And what is it you do, exactly? Buy a few shirts every year and a season ticket? What's that, about a thousand pounds all up?

Overseas fans contribute in the tens of millions every year. Get used to it mate, we're more important than you. Far more important than domestic fans in the current climate. Why do you think the club keep fucking you over with ticket prices, but trip over themselves to make themselves appealing to foreign fans? Why do you think they go on tours to Asia and America? If you don't like it, go support Millwall.

Your superiority is laughable, overseas fans are the present and future of this club.

Funny you say our whole fanbase, the vast majority of football fans of any top flight club are overseas based. I can say 'fuck you' to all English based Chelsea fans and I'd be insulting about 0.5% of our total fanbase.

Now i don't agree with the guy, everyone has the right to support whoever, i think having lots of overseas fans is great for the club, as it makes football number one world wide sport. More media attention, and everything is better, and how great our club is. but now your just having a go at english people, and saying overseas people are more important than domestic people, which is a bit out of order IMO.

We are all chelsea fans, and with new technologies etc, distance is just a number, so why not all try and get along, united by the fact we all hate tottenham. :)

Now back on topic, what could give us some hope is that Real madrid have a lot of quality in thier midfield where as we could offer him a main spot in our midfield. Still got a constant LEVY problem, which is an epic pain in the ars.

The way I see it is this.

Modric wants to leave Spurs end of. He wants a pay rise and the chance to win trophies, time is running out.

Because of family he would prefer London and Chelsea is the only realistic option in London.

But he knows that Levy is a twat and will only let him go abroad.

Hence RM will "do"

Now i don't agree with the guy, everyone has the right to support whoever, i think having lots of overseas fans is great for the club, as it makes football number one world wide sport. More media attention, and everything is better, and how great our club is. but now your just having a go at english people, and saying overseas people are more important than domestic people, which is a bit out of order IMO.

We are all chelsea fans, and with new technologies etc, distance is just a number, so why not all try and get along, united by the fact we all hate tottenham. :)

WELL SAID - come on guys - stop dragging this off-topic WE ARE ALL CFC FANS - regardless of nationality, race, geographic location - let's just ALL agree to disagree and keep this thread on Modric.

It's good that we have such passion from Season Ticket holders and DEDICATED overseas people - who judging by some of the time-zones - are massively inconvenienced by watching Chelsea matches on TV.

Both Domestic + International TV Rights help fill the CFC coffers and allow us to have a great team with great supporters.

Yes, some of the comments have been insensitive and stupid - NONE OF YOU need to prove you are a bigger fan - WE ARE ALL FANS - otherwise we wouldn't be here :) Excepting the odd troll of course...

Anyway, back to boring ole' work now - but please - let this be the end of the personal attacks - and I don't mind either way if we got Modric, if he comes I will, like all other CFC players, support him 100% - because he's one of us then!

M...

Your whole argument is null and void.

You are now saying ST holders mean nothing to chelsea fc.

hahahaahaha

Four words pal

GO 'SUPPORT' MAN UNITED

Oh wait you already do with the millions and millions you personally pump into the PL!!

Let's not make this personal - everybody entitled to an opinion - no 'racist' comments needed.

Chelsea need money from home + abroad - everybody is a CFC fan here - so chill out!

AND Milwall are a good team, my old man is a Millwall boy and I've been to a few matches with him and even had hospitality for his 60th Birthday - don't knock the Saaath Laandahn Lions... They have passionate fans and have a bit of history, but they are a good bunch :P

Anyway, hopefully we'll loan some players to them this year - that would cheer my old man up ;)

What are you? Some spurs fan in disguise?

Only they are so idiotic...

Look no one is bigger than club, not us and specialy not you. What you think you will achieve here by saying you are biggest Cfc fan? Everyone is just laughing at your comments..

As I said, just because your daddy gets you

season tickets, while some people here live in australia or wherever else and they cant watch matches every weekend, it doesnt makes you any bigger fan.

Its what you keep in heart and feel when Chelsea wins or loses, not just going to matches and pretending to be cool.

Since your comments are not possible to be written by adult, I suggest you to grow up.

...off-topic ends here...

What are you? Some spurs fan in disguise?

Only they are so idiotic...

Look no one is bigger than club, not us and specialy not you. What you think you will achieve here by saying you are biggest Cfc fan? Everyone is just laughing at your comments..

As I said, just because your daddy gets you

season tickets, while some people here live in australia or wherever else and they cant watch matches every weekend, it doesnt makes you any bigger fan.

Its what you keep in heart and feel when Chelsea wins or loses, not just going to matches and pretending to be cool.

Since your comments are not possible to be written by adult, I suggest you to grow up.

...off-topic ends here...

What a crock of shit you are talking!

When the hell did i say im the biggest cfc fan???????

I simply said that it pisses me off when half arsed glory supporters swing their willys about like little kids, When all i said was that modric and hulk would be a massive statement!!

If you had read my comments properly and not picked out spercific statements without context, You would realize I'm not against international fans ESP when they make huge efforts to see chelsea live etc.

Seriously? Read back what you just wrote pal, You are worse than a liverpool fan on RAWK, Stop trying to score ego points on a football forum!!

mppay.gif

This is just boring now, I have apologized and still continue to get playground comments.

What a crock of shit you are talking!

When the hell did i say im the biggest cfc fan???????

I simply said that it pisses me off when half arsed glory supporters swing their willys about like little kids, When all i said was that modric and hulk would be a massive statement!!

If you had read my comments properly and not picked out spercific statements without context, You would realize I'm not against international fans ESP when they make huge efforts to see chelsea live etc.

Seriously? Read back what you just wrote pal, You are worse than a liverpool fan on RAWK, Stop trying to score ego points on a football forum!!

mppay.gif

This is just boring now, I have apologized and still continue to get playground comments.

My point was for you to understand and except others opinions, not just jumping at everyone, but I wont argue with you, it has no point...

As they say; 'Arguing on internet is like running on Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded'

Chillax now...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You