Luka Modric

DavidEU

Not here to build a team of good looking models are we? I mean Drogba's one ugly bastard - nobody complains about that !

On topic :

It's never going to happen. Spurs aren't going to sell us their best player for 30 mil like the report claims. He's easily a 50 mil player when you look at the prices involved in other deals.

We're not Real Madrid. So I don't give a flying fuck if our players can't work for Dior as a supermodels...

I would love to see him play for us, he only can make us better... But it won't happen.

I'd actually say Real have got one ugly team :P:lol: Them lot make me look moderately attractive (if you've had a few (hundred) pints).

I agree, though, it simply won't happen. Over the years Spurs have been a buy-and-sell-for-a-profit club. We've seen that with the likes of Carrick (they made a £16 million profit on him :blink:). But now they're a team who want to keep their best players, and good players should now be going to them as well.

We were heavily linked with him before Spurs signed him. It’s a shame that we didn't take the punt on him then because he has developed into a very decent player and would have been extremely useful to this Chelsea side.

As much as I think he would be a decent signing there are two things going against him; his price and his Tottenham affiliation. He would cost a silly sum way above his ability as a footballer. And considering the best price we could negotiate for Ramires was £18m I don’t trust our club to get a good deal.

Also I prefer when we sign players who can create their name with Chelsea and not come here as an established player from a rival club.

He's an ugly spurs scum gremlin like creature who would demand ridiculous wages.

Better players are available if roman is going to splash the cash, such as Hamsik from napoli.

Couldn't agree more, from what I've seen Hamsik is on his way to becoming better than Modric.

Luka Modric is a genius and has made his name in the Premier League. Hamsik still has a lot to prove.

Btw there's no use in comparing the two players since they're two completely different players. Hamsik is a goal-scoring midfielder and Modric is a playmaker that makes a team play better. So it really depends on what a club/manager is looking for. You could even sign both and play them together.

Well that is what he is imo. He isn't the best player in the World and I personally think we can do better.

Ohw you're serious. No he is certainly not the best player in the world but the best player in the world doesn't even want to play for us (can't afford him too). But he is one the best in the league.

Do better? Really? Hmm you'll have to help me with that. Can't think of a player we could actually sign who's actually better than Modric..

Hamsik.. Marin.. Diego.. Dzeko..

Dzeko's a striker, we were talkig about midfielders.

Diego hmm. I rated him when he was at Bremen but he hasn't exactly been on fire these last two years, failing at Juve and not doing anything special at Wolfsburg right now. Not even part of the Brazilian national team.

Marin? Seriously? There's no way he's a better player than Modric and he's a winger anyway. You dissapointed me with that one LDN laugh.gif.

Hamsik stil has a lot to prove. I do see him becoming a great player but saying he's better Modric now is simply not true.

I doubt you even follow Napoli, Wolfsburg and Bremen carloeyebrow.jpeg.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You