Luka Modric

DavidEU

so now that Modric is off to Madrid they will likely play with Alonso - Modric in the double pivot, with Sahin and Khedira on the bench, i dont know about anyone else but i would love to see Khedira at Chelsea! i think he is so underrated and such a quality player, Mikel - Khedira in the double pivot would be amazing imo. But thats if we miss out on Moutinho who would now be my 1st choice.

I didn't want to ask because i hate not knowing something that everyone else seemingly has knowledge of making me feel a little stupid but what the hell is this word you keep saying.. Regista?

A deep lying playmaker. Think Pirlo.

so now that Modric is off to Madrid they will likely play with Alonso - Modric in the double pivot, with Sahin and Khedira on the bench, i dont know about anyone else but i would love to see Khedira at Chelsea! i think he is so underrated and such a quality player, Mikel - Khedira in the double pivot would be amazing imo. But thats if we miss out on Moutinho who would now be my 1st choice.

Nothing is official, only personal terms 'migth' be reached, but real offered 28mio, Spurs want 35.

And there is no way Khedira will sit on bench after his fantastic euro tournament.

More likely Modric will go on the wing or Ozil on wing, Modric on Cam.

Nothing is official, only personal terms 'migth' be reached, but real offered 28mio, Spurs want 35.

And there is no way Khedira will sit on bench after his fantastic euro tournament.

No way. Neither of them will play on the wing. Ozil has been played there and he is just not as good. Modric is obviously not even a winger.

its a done deal.

They could play like that with Ozil out wide which i doubt they will, which would then leave Di Maria out the team and Kaka in no mans land. If we miss out on Hulk then Di Maria should be high on our list.

its a done deal.

They could play like that which would then leave Di Maria out the Kaka in no mans land. If we miss out on Hulk then Di Maria should be high on our list.

definatley should get DiMaria he should grow into an immense talent"

just gotta cut out the diving and bitching like ronaldo did at Manure

definatley should get DiMaria he should grow into an immense talent"

just gotta cut out the diving and bitching like ronaldo did at Manure

yeah he is an unbelievable talent, his diving is embarrassing but i don't think it would be to difficult to take that out of his game.

yeah he is an unbelievable talent, his diving is embarrassing but i don't think it would be to difficult to take that out of his game.

jus pay fergie a few grand to give him a bollocking

even though hes a red nosed git you gotta respect him for that

its a done deal.

Source?

In that case, Modric will be sub. Dont even think Mourinho will bench Khedira (or even Xabi). They are important in breaking attacks plus Khedira is class A CDM as he was best German player in midfield along Ozil. Schweini was shit.

Luks like the end: Modric agrees personal terms with Real Madrid and could complete move next week

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/luka-modric-has-agreed-terms-with-real-1135006

That's the source people are using.

I don't think it's reliable. This source is not that good.

Another part of the Tottenham demise. Good signing for Real Madrid, probably good for Tottenham too in a way as he clearly didn't wanna be there so they got the money and got him away from their rivals hands. Some transfers just seem kinda right and this is one of em. Hopefully both North London clubs have their worst seasons ever and it sparks another Tottenham riot.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You