Luka Modric

DavidEU

i don't think he'll play that good here because he is not physical and it is a big disadvantage

That's perfect ! We need to give up the big and strong players and buy some having a good technic.

i don't think he'll play that good here because he is not physical and it is a big disadvantage

we need wingers cause i don't see Lampard sitting on the bench

and a right-back of course....

You are right. We better go for this guy, he is stronger...

Bodybuilder16.jpg

Well, if that is so, I wonder what we will do with 7 midfielders. McEachran,Lampard,Modric,Ramires, and Essien, Mikel for DM's, guess it would do.

Out of all those names.. Modric is the only creative player that we can bring instantly into our squad.

Tor Kristian Karlsen said this on Twitter: ‘consensus of footballs top opinionistas seems to be that only Cmid who could play for Barca without weakening them is Modric’ via @karlsentk - (Karlsen is a highly respected scout & football writer), from:

http://football-talk.co.uk/24644/luka-modric-simply-irreplaceable/

Good article.

Out of all those names.. Modric is the only creative player that we can bring instantly into our squad.

Absolutely correct, he doesn't even need to move that much in London. I just don't want us to loose McEachran, that's why I fear loaning him out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You