Luka Modric

DavidEU

Neymar would be brought in for the lack of wingers we have, Kakuta being the only one off my head which could seriously be a candidate for a winger for next season, but iw ould rather see him play behind the firwards instead, using his dribbling abaility for better use. Anelka HAS to be sold with Sturrridge being at top form at Bolton. Kalou is better as a striker then a winger, but is more of an impact player anyway.

Back to the discussion at hand - Modric would be a good signing, but i doubt that it would happen. Spurs would be reluctant to sell there star players as Harry never does sell them. I can only see Spuds signing new players in the summer to be fair, as they will be aiming for Champion's League football. Would rather have Hamsik though, a statement which i have probably posted a few times already, but has the same meaning evertime.

McEarhan can't be pushed into the first team out of nowhere. He needs to slowly be introduced, which started this season and should be added once again next season to be concluded with the season after that. Then, he could prove to be a big star in this large pond!

Neymar would be brought in for the lack of wingers we have, Kakuta being the only one off my head which could seriously be a candidate for a winger for next season, but iw ould rather see him play behind the firwards instead, using his dribbling abaility for better use. Anelka HAS to be sold with Sturrridge being at top form at Bolton. Kalou is better as a striker then a winger, but is more of an impact player anyway.

Back to the discussion at hand - Modric would be a good signing, but i doubt that it would happen. Spurs would be reluctant to sell there star players as Harry never does sell them. I can only see Spuds signing new players in the summer to be fair, as they will be aiming for Champion's League football. Would rather have Hamsik though, a statement which i have probably posted a few times already, but has the same meaning evertime.

McEarhan can't be pushed into the first team out of nowhere. He needs to slowly be introduced, which started this season and should be added once again next season to be concluded with the season after that. Then, he could prove to be a big star in this large pond!

:goodpost:

• 2 weeks later...

Modric is pure class. Would be perfect to see Modric at Stamford Bridge! Pure class.

Agree! the always reliable news of the worldwhistling.gif has us and last nights LOSERS linked with Modric today,saying we will triple his wages and that it could take 30 mill to get him. Dont know how much is in it but i dont see the 30 mill figure being right,maybe 20 odd.

If Harry comes, Modric is a huge possibility. I don't think Harry would sell him to another team tho if he stays there. Tottenham are in a position where they don't need to sell their best players. The bad thing for tottenham tho is that they aint in the UCL next season.

We know what we need.

Edited by OllieCFC

That's why i'm kinda secretly hoping he (Harry) comes :D

Plus all of his experience is in the premiership. He knows all the teams inside out and he knows what we need i would presume.

Modric is like a young Benayoun. 25 is a perfect age. And with Ramires and Modric together, we'd play some nice stuff. Maybe a bit lightweight tho but still have Essien and Mikel to balance it out. Lampard may be a bit limited...

Edited by OllieCFC

Would love the look of this midfield....

-- Essien / Mikel --

-- Ramires -- Modric --

Modric would play just in front of Ramires, acting as a playmaker for Torres, while pushing the ball out on the wing to the likes of Sturridge and Neymar.

You could always have Lampard on the bench as a utility player. I think Lampard is getting to that age now where he could be treated more as a highly experienced veteran, rather than a world class midfielder.

MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva According to various reports today, Luka Modric could leave after issues regarding his wages, a source has told Engish newspapers.

@MarcloSilva11 "Luka has enjoyed his time at Spurs but he has had a taste of Champions League football and he wants more of it". Insider tells newspapers..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You