Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I love English football. I have friends who play for Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United. At the moment I have a real taste for playing in the UK, being in London with one month to go before the Olympics.

My priority is to finish my contract in Milan. I have a lot to thank them for and my focus is to continue doing what I do, to bring joy to the fans in Milan and continue my contract until 2014. And then afterwards, who knows? I talk to David Luiz and I didn't really believe Chelsea would win it. But they have a tight group and they succeeded in doing what the greats want to do and win.

If he can keep himself injury free he Would be a fantastic signing!

I love English football. I have friends who play for Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester United. At the moment I have a real taste for playing in the UK, being in London with one month to go before the Olympics.

My priority is to finish my contract in Milan. I have a lot to thank them for and my focus is to continue doing what I do, to bring joy to the fans in Milan and continue my contract until 2014. And then afterwards, who knows? I talk to David Luiz and I didn't really believe Chelsea would win it. But they have a tight group and they succeeded in doing what the greats want to do and win.

If he can keep himself injury free he Would be a fantastic signing!

Big if.

Would be a very very good signing! I was quite shocked as i just realized he is still only 22! i assumed he was around 24/25 years old as he has been around for so long! At 22 years old he has so much room to develop and improve his game, with his prime years still ahead of him! I would rather us sign him now rather than signing him when he is around 28/29 years old with his best years behind him! which we will probably end up doing!

14 major injuries in 2 years as I seen posted up there is crazy. Yet again he is only 22 so its worth a shot if its 20 million or below transfer fee.

It is crazy and such a shame because Pato has the natural ability to become one of the best players in the world but his injuries have made his career a nightmare! It could be a complete waste of 20 million or so to buy a player who has suffered from 14 injuries in 2 years. If your willing to do that then surely paying double that amount for say Cavani who isn't injury prone would be more of a beneficial deal, no?

He would be worth a punt perhaps in 2014 at the end of his contract. He would only be 24 then, and we would have a better idea of whether he is capable of overcoming his injury problems. The boy is very good, his goal this season against Barcelona showed an exceptional turn of skill and acceleration. However any transfer of monetary value would be too big a risk at the moment, given his injury record.

It is crazy and such a shame because Pato has the natural ability to become one of the best players in the world but his injuries have made his career a nightmare! It could be a complete waste of 20 million or so to buy a player who has suffered from 14 injuries in 2 years. If your willing to do that then surely paying double that amount for say Cavani who isn't injury prone would be more of a beneficial deal, no?

I don't think Napoli want to sell Cavani. Apparently his asking price is around 35 million...and so far only Juventus have shown interest with a bid of 20 million.

I have always really liked Pato and I always will. I even own a Pato 7 shirt somewhere. Oh, well he he can keep his hamstrings healthy, I think he can be a world beater. He is such a natural forward, I believe if he wasn't so injury prone he would have at least two 20+ goal seasons already.

I don't think Napoli want to sell Cavani. Apparently his asking price is around 35 million...and so far only Juventus have shown interest with a bid of 20 million.

I don't think Man United really wanted to sell C.Ronaldo but if a club comes calling with the right amount of cash i think basically anyone bar Messi is for sale!

I don't think Man United really wanted to sell C.Ronaldo but if a club comes calling with the right amount of cash i think basically anyone bar Messi is for sale!

Cavani seems committed to Napoli....http://www.espnstar.com/football/serie-a/news/detail/item820092/Edinson-Cavani-commited-to-Napoli/

And I thought C.Ronaldo wanted a new challenge, he liked the idea of playing for Real Madrid.... thats why he started moaning at Man United..and Fergie let him go.

Cavani seems committed to Napoli....http://www.espnstar....ited-to-Napoli/

And I thought C.Ronaldo wanted a new challenge, he liked the idea of playing for Real Madrid.... thats why he started moaning at Man United..and Fergie let him go.

Lol its a common misconception that ronaldo moaned at united. He told fergie he wanted to go to real madrid since it was his dream as a child. They negotiated behind the scenes and agreed in december of 08 for a deal to bring ronaldo to madrid. They denied all rumors till the day of the transfer and he went on his way. It wasnt an unclassy and immature begging like cesc

Lol its a common misconception that ronaldo moaned at united. He told fergie he wanted to go to real madrid since it was his dream as a child. They negotiated behind the scenes and agreed in december of 08 for a deal to bring ronaldo to madrid. They denied all rumors till the day of the transfer and he went on his way. It wasnt an unclassy and immature begging like cesc

I could see that being true.

It was because:

REAL MADRID ARE MY DREAM CLUB, I DREAMT OF PLAYING FOR THEM AS A BOY ON THE STREETS OF FUNCHAL.

That's how it happened. As opposed to:

ARSÉNE PLS LET ME GO HOME I'LL CRY IF YOU DON'T. Also Xavi said I had to come. And I want to go, Arsenal are shit.

Ronaldo's transfer was far more honourable.

14 major injuries in 2 years as I seen posted up there is crazy. Yet again he is only 22 so its worth a shot if its 20 million or below transfer fee.

The injuries might actually make him a bargain. Every signing is a risk, but the risk to get a talent like Pato for fairly cheap because of injuries could pay off enormously.