test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGnu

New Member (Spurs Fan)

Started by ChrisGnu,

Hey guys, been asked to join this forum, should be ok, im a spurs fan but got a bit of a soft spot for Chelsea, and hope they get the title back this season.

Good luck for the season!

ps, can we have Joey Cole, Wayne Bridge, and any central defender/midfielder you could spare...

:unsure:

Chris.

a Tottenham fan with a soft spot for Chelsea? Very interesting. Welcome to the site, there's no Chelsea fans with a soft spot for tottenham lol but welcome anyway and enjoy your stay.

Welcome. Strange that you'd have a soft spot for Chelsea, very strange, but completely understandable!

Agree with you all, but just not bothered at all with the rivalry, if I was on a Arsenal or West Ham forum it would be different....

I can see myself getting a fair bit of stick from now till the end of the season...

:whistling: