Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's homesick, wants to play for AC Milan.

Yeah that's a downside. He really is a fantastic player, if he sorted his attitude he'd be amazing. (sorry for going off-topic btw :lol: ). I'm sure Carlo could work some magic though (if he wanted to anyway)

ESPNsoccernet is claiming its a done deal.. Nothing on MCFC website. It kills me to see players going there instead of coming to us but at least now we don't look like the only team that "bought a Premiership". I have no doubt in my mind that City will win the title this year or next.. As far as we are concerned. Just try and survive...

ESPNsoccernet is claiming its a done deal.. Nothing on MCFC website. It kills me to see players going there instead of coming to us but at least now we don't look like the only team that "bought a Premiership". I have no doubt in my mind that City will win the title this year or next.. As far as we are concerned. Just try and survive...

I have no doubt, this summer will see quite a few transfers for us. In the mean time we've just got to keep the pace and go as far as we can..

Yea, they get Dzeko and we get fucking jay bothroyd. :rolleyes:

LOL I know, people don't actually realise that if this deal goes through, Manchester City will be deadly in attack. We should move in for Silva :whistling:

Enjoy being Man-shitty's 10th striker Dzeko.

Hahahah. You are right, they have Micah Richards. What a muppet that guy is, he has said that he would like to be tried as a striker.

Hahahah. You are right, they have Micah Richards. What a muppet that guy is, he has said that he would like to be tried as a striker.

:lol: to be honest, I'm a big fan of Richards. The defender side of him anyway, he's still very young, I wish we'd signed him in the past

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You