The Xbox 360 Thread

Term-X

Xbox fans use this as ammunition, but it could just as easily have been Xbox Live.

From Gamesradar

The hack isn't Sony's fault.Seriously, it isn’t.

Any large organisation can be hacked. Any. From your local fruit and veg shop’s marrow inventory to the Pentagon. If it’s connected to the internet, it can be hacked. Fact.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamespot say this will cost Sony £24 Billion, lmao.

Even if you haven't given them your card details, your personal info such as full name, email, secret passwords, etc etc are all the property of the hackers.

Anyone who doesn't switch to Xbox, is a slave to a corporate corporation.

To be fair, the group Anonymous aren't doing it to take personal details and commit fraud.

They're just trying to get back at Sony for pulling the strings in court and getting some mod users locked up..

I think Anon only did DDOS attacks on them. However that may have weakned the security systems.

I think Anon only did DDOS attacks on them. However that may have weakned the security systems.

Oh, so they're not responsible for the taking of personal details?

That makes sense then! Because they're not interested in hacking people's accounts.. Just the system itself.

Or not. Maybe some people don't wanna change or waste money changing their console.

Yeah exactly! I'd rather play online for free. That's what you do on the PS3, that's what you do on the PC as well. Hell that's what you do on the Wii!!

X-Box just have to be dicks and charge everyone!

Even if you haven't given them your card details, your personal info such as full name, email, secret passwords, etc etc are all the property of the hackers.

I really couldn't be arsed switching, I'm happy enough with my PS3, and I prefer a PS3 to an Xbox. I don't care if they have my email or password for it, But I don't see myself as a slave to them.

Oh, so they're not responsible for the taking of personal details?

That makes sense then! Because they're not interested in hacking people's accounts.. Just the system itself.

You can't really say what anon is interested in. It's a big bunch of people just doing random stuff, the guy who did steal peoples details might as well be a anon, there isn't any official anon that can say anything official as it's as I said just random people. Doubt more than 1% of anon even participated in the DDOS'ing in the first place.

Everytime you hear a "official statement" or something like that it's just some idiot trying to get media attention.

Exactly the reason I use a different email, password and full name and address on my PS3 account. It only takes a microcosm of intelligence to prevent a hacker from fucking you over.

And even if they get my name and address, what are they going to do? Try and pretend to be an 18 year old history student at Nottingham Trent University with the ability to mimic any person's voice and a whole lot of swagger for a white guy? :lol: They couldn't pull this shit off if they tried. :lol:

I had a ps1 & ps2, but i'm not a slave to a corporate company.

And the award for Prima Donna of the Year goes to Terminator X! Congratulations.

In all seriousness, how does owning a PS1, a PS2 and then a PS3 make me a slave to a corporate company? Are you sure you're not some sort of communist sympathiser? :lol: I stick with Sony for their quality of products... like I have a Sony surround sound system in the lounge, a Sony camera, etc. etc. You stick with brands for their reliability, past experiences and preferences.

• 2 weeks later...