"It's a fucking disgrace"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not even a Chelsea fan but am 100% behind you fans tonight. You were robbed harshly and the refereeing was abysmal. I would have probably reacted in a worse manner if I was any of those players, particularly Drogba. I would have gone to further levels trying to aggravate the referee even more. I don’t think I’ve seen or heard of a football game with such poor refereeing decisions. I don’t even like Chelsea football club but the wrong team have gone through to the final.

Good luck to Barcelona, though, even though I despise them. I just don’t want Man Utd to win.

The first three (Malouda, Drogba and Pique handball) were an absolute disgrace not to be called and make me think just maybe Platini really does have it in for English clubs (not one for conspiracy theories usually, but really, how can both ref and linesman miss those first three?). The last two...would have been very dodgy if awarded, but could have been. I understand emotions in the heat of the moment and glad that Ballack and Drogba showed such passion. I just wish they might have done it a little more professionally, say in the press conference afterwards. Either way, gutted about the whole thing. Not just the disgraceful ref decisions, but also in the missed chances. We could, and should have, scored another from open play.

Jamie Rednapp and Graham Souness were going bonkers in the SSN post match show. And I agree with them. The referee had decided he wouldnt give anything infavour of Chelsea right from the first whistle.

Yeah, now I fully expect Pantyni to come out and put fine on Chelsea. It has to be a consipracy come to think of it. Pantyni voicing his hatred for English clubs dominating Champions League and then having the most one sided refereeing decisions ive seen ever since i started watching football. Its pathetic that it keeps happening to us

Barcelona players and Pup Guardiloa arent sayign a word. Their mouths are shut cus they know they were absolutely lucky and were carried all the way by the referee in this match.

i think that Alex also took one for the team with his challenge but really that was the worst display i've ever seen in my life

it's one thing that we didn't finish off the game but really to be CHEATED out of the game was something else

Micha and Drog did what any Chelsea fan would have done - and i'm sure they will gladly take and pay whatever fines are surely coming their way

and as for Andy Grey apoloising to people if they lip read Drog - what about their coach screaming "Puta" at the TV every 5 seconds