Arsenal vs Chelsea

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mistakes, here's the actual quote from Hiddink, it's possible DD will play

"He had some problems in his ankle on Wednesday. We'll see, physically and mentally, if he can play, but I have to reflect very calmly before taking a decision on this. I don't regret saying I supported him after the game. I could feel the reaction of the players when there is injustice. If you lose in a normal way, you are sad but you accept it. But the way we were eliminated generated that reaction. Didier shouldn't have done what he did, but I can understand his emotions."

Hiddink on Drogba

I pray that DD plays because if he does, i'm sorry for arsenal specially with his record against them. Good day of footy today on the cards. Ive still got a dodgy feeling the scousers are gonna 'steal' the prem title from somewhere....

And prob the mood he's in as well..or hope he's in anyway.Wrap 3rd up and volia relax ish

Hmmm yeh to annoy everyone most prob and then have Stevie G yap yap look at me Im amazing it was all me...but what could be hehe the fact by the time scum next play Man U could have the title in the bag..heres hoping!

Chelsea: Cech - Bosingwa, Alex, Terry ©, A.Cole - Essien, Mikel, Lampard - Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

subs: Hilario, Mancienne, Ivanovic, Belletti, Ballack, Kalou, Di Santo

Drogs is starting, Arse Shaving has a virus (Swine Flu).

We've put our strongest team out it seems (Ballack-Mikel are similar ish) and that arsenal team looks very weak to me. We should be able to control the game if we're in the mood and win comfortably 2-0.