Arsenal vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Chelsea

drogbaFAcup.jpg

FA Premier League

Sunday 10th May 2009, Emirates Stadium, North London

Chelsea head across the capital for their fourth London derby in three weeks.

Having already dispatched the Gunners 2-1 in recent weeks in the semi finals of the FA Cup, Chelsea will go into this fixture in good confidence despite never having won at the Emirates in two attempts. However, a 1-0 win over West Ham and a 3-1 triumph over high-flying Fulham mean that the Blues will be brimming in confidence.

Match chat here.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully after last night the lads will be well fired up to do some damage to Arsenal in this game. If we can go out and win this game it will gurantee us 3rd place and then we can relax and rest players for the last 2 games so we have a fully fit squad for the FA Cup final.

After a terrible and shocking day, I hope it will give us a new inspirartion and motivate each player to face Arsenal and Everton. I reckon 2-1, hope for 3pts.

I can't see us losing and i very rarely say that about Chelsea - Arsenal games (We'll defo lose now i said that). That Arsenal team looks weak and against a team like us, they can't play their natural free flowing game and without a plan B i can't see where they're gonna cause us trouble. Their goal in the Semi vs us was lucky n they didnt create fuck all for the rest of the game. I can see us comfortably beating them if i'm honest and i think we'll go unbeaten throughout the rest of the season now too to end on a high and with a trophy. The players WILL be very much motivated for this

I'd say 2-0

Edited by OllieCFC

not sure about this one, we have the stronger side and arsenal where owned by united in the champions legaue so they must still be suffering from that deep in the player's craniums.

i think in the grand scheme of things we must win this game because i can see liverpool slippin up and we must do everything to get that 3rd spot for the automatic champions league place.

2-0

:chai:

Edited by Terminator X