test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Valencia

Started by BlueLion.,

68 posts in this topic

Pizarro had some fantastic moments, but also some "odd" ones too. I think that he needs a little more match practice and he'll start getting his name on the scoreboard.

Sounds like Joe Cole had a large hand in proceedings, only going off what I've heard though as I didn't see the match.

well pizarro wasn't brought in to "bang the goals in for fun" (thats what sheva was for :P ) so can't really critisize him much.. we all know that he isn't the best player when it comes to finishing quality...........this match again showed how much we need Drogba.. and how much we miss a lethal goalscorer. We REALLY need to sign a striker - and a GOOD one not just some average one - in January. Sheva and Pizarro are not even going to get near 20 goals together in the season.

Sounds like Joe Cole had a large hand in proceedings, only going off what I've heard though as I didn't see the match.
Joe Cole was a different class when he came on, hit the post too. Without doubt our most outstanding player on the night and he didn't play the whole game either :P