Barcelona vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reaction to this game has been quite incredible. Like we should have let them play their wonderful football and conceeded 5 goals!!! It was risky and it was defensive, but Guus set out to do a job and did it. I don't remember all this fuss when Man you did the same thing last year........

The reaction to this game has been quite incredible. Like we should have let them play their wonderful football and conceeded 5 goals!!! It was risky and it was defensive, but Guus set out to do a job and did it. I don't remember all this fuss when Man you did the same thing last year........

Exactly. ManUtd had even less possession, if I remember rightly, and the media were saying a sterling performance etc. redcunts that they are. Hiddink was the man with a plan - Ze crazy Guss, ee park de bus ! Ave it you catalancunts and fuck off you gollum lookalike Alves twat.

Sorry, must be the drugs....

Alves was a bloody discrace last night. He spent more time on the floor than on his feet.

We need to prove now that we can at home basically outscore them and come out with a win. Can we keep them out while trying to go for goals ourself?

Alves was a bloody discrace last night. He spent more time on the floor than on his feet.

We need to prove now that we can at home basically outscore them and come out with a win. Can we keep them out while trying to go for goals ourself?

The commentry lol!! 'Drogba is having a go at Alves for play acting'...made me smile but he was worse then Drogba it seemed more annoying anyway and Drogbas is v annoying at times.Mean one point he was lying on the floor thought the ball was bloody gana come off him,past Cech and they'd scored

We bloody need to.They score one we need to score two and so on..and I hope we're not at the end doing the 'if only'..but fingers crossed.

But the hype..died down after.I remember when we played Hilaro first time ever against Barca and the Media it seemed wanted him to do bad to prove they were right etc and hahaha he kept them out :D

Edited by Laylabelle

Defo have to take the chances when given to us cause reckon we'll only get a few mean we had about 2 shots on goal and they had 20 but Drogba was just unlucky not to score and Ballack also so hopfully luck be on our side Weds..still gana be slightly ahhh

Alright, the dust has settled now and lets have a look on wednesday :

first of all : Chelsea need to win, which is an extra motivation for everyone their, no tactical goal-counting stuff.

Drogba will be bieting his arse off for not using his chance, so he is going to score two goals.

Maybe dropping Mikel and play Anelka, cause we need to attack them. Comparing our defense and theirs, ours is much more tighter. So, tight at the back and waiting for counter attack.

(I am so glad we didn´t signed Alves ;) )

Thank fck we have the Hiddink and a team which is desperate to win the Cl.

Ha, fuck off Barca-sexy-football, no results coming.

And they have to play Real Madrid on the weekend with only 4 points difference.

We have to play Fulham, so who is the team that can afford resting players ?

damn... cech was fantastic!!! :woo:

drogba had a golden chance too bad he hit it straight at valdes....

0-0 draw not bad but still worried....

need a win at stamford bridge....

HAVE FAITH!!! :halo:

CHELSEA_4_EVA!!!! :clap:

Chelsea...Chelsea....Chelseablue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

btw.......

puyol and marquez are out of the second leg at stamford bridge....

so who's going to be the CB for barca ??? :eyebrows:

Yeah..Cech was superb, incredibly fantastic. It was great that we can hold on till the last 90 minutes. but I believe we can win the next matches. C'mon yo Chelsea!!

So who would you drop out of Ivanovic, Bosingwa and Ashley Cole?

I suggest, Ivanovic...He lacked pace on wings. But again he is a threat for corners and set pieces.

Major Headache.

Edited by warnie_666