Alex

DavidEU

Unless that's just wishful thinking I think you'll need to elaborate on that a bit. I've seen nothing that suggests Didier will leave.

Torres. If we bought him for 50m its because our strikers arent good enough anymore, and Torres is not here to play alongside Drogba, but to replace him. He will leave to balance the wages. It doesnt make sense to spend money with a 33 years old striker.

but to replace him. He will leave to balance the wages.

No.

And who cares about wages, that is the responsability of the board, they know all the things about our wage bill.

I personally wouldn't want Drogba to leave. He is still top player, just needs to sort out whatever is troubling him, his fitness or his mentality.

No.

And who cares about wages, that is the responsability of the board, they know all the things about our wage bill.

I personally wouldn't want Drogba to leave. He is still top player, just needs to sort out whatever is troubling him, his fitness or his mentality.

The board cares about wages, thats why Ballack left. Carlo wanted him to stay. Torres arrived because Roman want to, not because Carlo asked him to buy the spanish. So I think the board will ask Drogba to leave. If it was all up to Carlo, we would play with the same squad for the next 5 or 8 years, and he would play Drogba as a starting XI until his 40.

The board cares about wages, thats why Ballack left. Carlo wanted him to stay. Torres arrived because Roman want to, not because Carlo asked him to buy the spanish. So I think the board will ask Drogba to leave. If it was all up to Carlo, we would play with the same squad for the next 5 or 8 years, and he would play Drogba as a starting XI until his 40.

Lmao.

Haven't you seen the interview when Carlo says how he understands what the board wants to do. He is not someone who will make those deals.

Drogba can still play, he will extend his contract i can bet on that.

You raise a few points but I'm still not convinced. Drogba is more important to our play than Ballack, Deco or even Carvalho ever were. We will probably get two more years out of him and I believe he'll be able to play at the top level, afterall he is a late bloomer.

• 3 months later...

I think some guys were really fast in saying that Alex should leave because Luiz is now the new Terry's partner.

Luiz has great future, but right now he is far from being consistent.

We should build our defence around Alex and Terry next season without changing it and unsettling it. Alex is a great defender. If i was to name the best 2 pairings, Luiz wouldn't even get in.

Terry - Ivanovic

Terry - Alex

Ivanovic - Terry - Alex - Ashley Cole = Sorry Luiz

Luiz seems a more midfield player to me. Whoever said he's a defender was obviously high at the time. He, like Bosingwa is no fucking defender. Not sure how he'll get into midfield tho unless he replaces Lampard (more than possible) or plays with Lamps in a 4-4-2.

Maybe i don't know what i'm saying but he doesn't look like a defender to me

Edited by OllieCFC