test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Alex

Started by DavidEU,

256 posts in this topic

:lol:

He is just like Mikel. Most of his passes are very very short passes and both hardly attempt passes with real range.

He is still the unsung hero of the last few months. He's been in fantastic form !

Whoever calls the transfer shots( obviously not Carlo) really does have some explaining to do

Whoever calls the transfer shots( obviously not Carlo) really does have some explaining to do

If it's in fact true, then yes.

Selling Alex would be fucking retarded, I tell you that now!!

If it's cover at the back we need, then why are we swapping like for like, I thought Luiz was meant to add to the strength, not replace someone.

There seems no sense in this at-all

The luiz signing is too add to the strenth of the back line and as Luiz wont be eligible for the CL it dont seem to make any sense.

The only way i can think off is if Kjear is coming in aswell but even then selling Alex is NOT the answer.

It makes sense in my opinion.

He is really an injury prone player, so he isn't reliable. So I would understand our board on this matter. Plus like TX said, I doubt he will want to be behind Luiz (of course if Luiz comes), and maybe even behind Ivanovic, in the picking order.

Though I would be a bit sad if he leaves us.

It makes sense in my opinion.

He is really an injury prone player, so he isn't reliable. So I would understand our board on this matter. Plus like TX said, I doubt he will want to be behind Luiz (of course if Luiz comes), and maybe even behind Ivanovic, in the picking order.

Though I would be a bit sad if he leaves us.

Why not Luiz behinf Alex?

We're not paying £21million for a player to sit on the bench.

But why would we bench an established player for a nowcomer? It doesn't make sense to me.

But why would we bench an established player for a nowcomer? It doesn't make sense to me.

It doesn't make sense to anyone, therefore I come to the conclusion it is pure lies. :)

It doesn't make sense to anyone, therefore I come to the conclusion it is pure lies. :)

Agree 100% :)

ffs people don't get your panties in a bunch. This is BS reporting, just because Luiz looks likely to join doesn't mean we'll straightaway discard Alex in the middle of the season.