Dont Put A Ring On Your Cock

Fulham Broadway

BBC NewsFirefighters helped operate on a man who was rushed to hospital after getting a metal ring stuck on the end of his penis. Doctors at Royal Wigan Infirmary in Greater Manchester put out the alert after fearing the man faced amputation as the ring cut off his blood supply. Two firefighters used a mini hand grinder to cut through the ring during a 20-minute procedure. It is understood the man, aged in his 40s, was given an anaesthetic. The firefighters placed a thin sheet of metal around his penis to protect the skin while removing the ring, which appeared to have been cut off from the end of a pipe. Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed fire crews were called to the hospital at around 12.10 GMT on Thursday to "deal with a situation". A spokeswoman for Royal Wigan Infirmary said they were unable to comment about the incident. I reckon it was Steve Bruce -he made this quote the same day -"It was unfortunate it was addressed in the media. It left me in an embarrassing situation and one I'm very disappointed with. ''

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently it gives the lady extra stimulation, and if you get one that isn't too tight...er... so I've heard
Yes bit those are specially designed ones... he cut this himself off the end of a pipe :P the jagged edge alone would be enough to put me off :P

BBC NewsFirefighters helped operate on a man who was rushed to hospital after getting a metal ring stuck on the end of his penis. Doctors at Royal Wigan Infirmary in Greater Manchester put out the alert after fearing the man faced amputation as the ring cut off his blood supply. Two firefighters used a mini hand grinder to cut through the ring during a 20-minute procedure. It is understood the man, aged in his 40s, was given an anaesthetic. The firefighters placed a thin sheet of metal around his penis to protect the skin while removing the ring, which appeared to have been cut off from the end of a pipe. Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed fire crews were called to the hospital at around 12.10 GMT on Thursday to "deal with a situation". A spokeswoman for Royal Wigan Infirmary said they were unable to comment about the incident. I reckon it was Steve Bruce -he made this quote the same day -"It was unfortunate it was addressed in the media. It left me in an embarrassing situation and one I'm very disappointed with. ''
Huh... :( Edited by .Biru