The FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

I have a bad feeling about this match... partly because I'm worried that we're gonna go into this match with the same attitude as the Carling Cup Final last year. Everton are going to fight until the last whistle and we can't just assume that we're going to kick the shit out of them just because they aren't part of the top 4.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling about this match... partly because I'm worried that we're gonna go into this match with the same attitude as the Carling Cup Final last year. Everton are going to fight until the last whistle and we can't just assume that we're going to kick the shit out of them just because they aren't part of the top 4.

I feel the complete opposite and that Chelsea are going to win this emphatically. The cup has CFC on it, and I'm sticking shed loads of cash on a win. (Well, £50 anyway)

Put down a 400 dollar bet today with my good mate (Everton Supporter) He is keen that Cahill will score twice.

Got my new 09/10 Shirt with Lampard on the back, my scarf and alot of money to get pissed with for tommorow at the pub

CMON Chelsea!

We've played them twice and drawn twice I dont think we're gana think this is eas.Most seem to reckon it'll go to pens so even more so signs it aint gana be easywhich pretty sure Hiddick would've picked up on

Edited by Laylabelle

Ahhhh lol!!

5 hours to go :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Free gift from the beamback though prob get back the flag I left behind after Barca with coffee spilled down it...god I hope we win lol.For Hiddick! He aint had the chance really to celebrate something major and deserves it.

Weird to think after the awlful performance against Southend the first time round we'd be here...

Come on Chelsea!!! F these toffees up. I just got myself up for this 10am match... ordered an 09/10 France Makelele kit last night (sadly it won't be here for 2 weeks). We need to silence that afro'd freak Pienaar.

Chelsea: Cech - Bosingwa, Alex, Terry ©, A.Cole - Essien, Mikel, Lampard - Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Mancienne, Belletti, Ballack, Kalou, Di Santo

Come on Chelsea. Let's win it!