Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

26. John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

3,795 posts in this topic

JT getting praise from the English media?? :fainthv9:

I think the world is about to end!

And to add to that:

ROOSER ... Wayne Rooney had a poor tournament

WAYNE ROONEY

MISSED the opening two games through his own stupidity in the qualifying stage and never approached par in the two matches he did play. Was he even fit?

Scored a sitter against Ukraine but the fact is that while Roo is rated as a world-class player, he rarely shows it on the biggest stage.

4/10

:blink::blink: :blink:

laura90 likes this

JT getting praise from the English media?? :fainthv9:

I think the world is about to end!

He even got praised by the Mail!And finished top of the how the did over the whole thing table do dah...shocking

(he scored a brace against Genk, his only hattrick came against qpr)

Yeah oops but i edited it anyway. His assist in Benfica deserves a mention too, he did a lot in the UCL run.

Lovely to see Terry get praised and Rooney the opposite in our media lol, quite amazxing.... but our worst player in the tournament was Ashley Young without a shadow of a doubt.

He was doing brilliant job at Euro's!

He is true leader.. true legend!

Hope he will countinue play good in new season as well.

yeah but i want to know the differences between the two cases...

No-one reported Suárez to the police, that's the difference.

yeah but i want to know the differences between the two cases...

Terry was reported to the police by some random person, Suarez wasn't.

E: LDN beat me to it

The end result is immaterial. No one expects any better from him anyway, and prison time has been ruled out. Worst case he pays a fine and gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life. Best case, he still gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life but saves a few thousand pounds. As no one expects any better behaviour from him it won't even damage his morale and confidence as a player, the verdict has been a foregone conclusion for some time in the eyes of most people.

It's such a non-event, I don't know what Ferdinand is hoping for here. Prison time for calling someone a black cunt? lel.gif

The end result is immaterial. No one expects any better from him anyway, and prison time has been ruled out. Worst case he pays a fine and gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life. Best case, he still gets racist chanted at him for the rest of his life but saves a few thousand pounds. As no one expects any better behaviour from him it won't even damage his morale and confidence as a player, the verdict has been a foregone conclusion for some time in the eyes of most people.

It's such a non-event, I don't know what Ferdinand is hoping for here. Prison time for calling someone a black cunt? lel.gif

What if he is proven innocent? Then he is not a racist and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pathetic and petty human being, in my eyes.

What if he is proven innocent? Then he is not a racist and anyone who thinks otherwise is a pathetic and petty human being, in my eyes.

He might not be a racist but the point is he'll still remain the most hated footballer in England regardless of how this decision goes.

He didn't called me or anyone I care for a white/black/yellow/brown cunt so it doesn't really bother me.

I'm mixed race myself. My father was a sprinter and my mother was a cross-country runner.

Has anybody wondered why Anton Ferdinand? When you consider all the players Terry's played against in all the massive games, why Anton Ferdinand?

I was watching the Barcelona vs Chelsea game again, and it was funny what Terry said to Geoff Shreves:

He did not deliberately strike the player. That the player piled back into him, and that's why he's knee went up! :lol2: