Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head says that this game will be tighter than people think. At least that's my opinion, anyway. 1-0 to either team looks quite likely, although I think Arsenal's defensive problems might see us sneak this one. I seriously doubt this game will be won by more than a couple of goals each way though.

However, my heart feels confident, as we'll have a lot of momentum after having a really good month so far. I'm going for 1-0 to the Pensioners. :P

COME ON YOU BLUES!

It really does sound like Oasis in German....

Can't wait for Drogs to be unleashed on this Arse defense today! Not actually that long to go now, just over a couple of hours.

Chelsea midfielder Florent Malouda speaking to BBC Football Focus:

"When you look at the history of the FA Cup this is what makes the difference from other countries. The past, the history, you can feel it.

FA Cup is best in the world - Malouda

"People talk about this cup but when you live it it is wonderful and playing at Wembley especially, it is going to be great.

"I won't think about Arsenal's cup record against Chelsea before the game because this is the past and I only care about the future. I hoped when I came to Chelsea it was to write history, not to read history."