Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many Scousers will be on here tomorrow night taking the piss,like they have done previously before.

Bolton scoring three goals against us was a bit of a mare,but i doubt that will happen again.We'll be alot more focused.Even without J.T we should be ok.

2-1 Chelsea.Bring on Barca.It does'nt get easier,but eliminating arguably the best team of the tournament,and the favourites so far (imo) will make our task to win the Champions League more threatning.

I hope that it will be an atmosphere of respect at Stamford Bridge tonight concerning Hillsborough disaster.

Even though I can´t stand Gerrard a single inch i hope there will be no chants concerning the boy who died of his family.

The Pat Navin column on the clubs website is really good.

We've had three matches with Hillsboro remembered , getting a bit tiresome now.

Its definitely not over - though I think we'll get behind them and score. 2-2 my prediction.

I notice theres not much media talk, all the Liverpool loving journalists have shut up for once....

the ref and fourth official are spanish.. not to mention he is the same official who sent deco off for a quickly taken free kick and awarded Italy the peanlty in the WC against guus' australia..

IMO rafa will ask gerrard to play/drift to the right to create space in the center and ask alonso agger to bomb forward with runs and shots..

We've had three matches with Hillsboro remembered , getting a bit tiresome now.

i don´t mean some quiet minute stuff and all.

but no verbal abuse

right not much media hype these time..

oh by the way.

there is one player in their squad i don´t really know the role of: Mascherano

what type of player is he ?

holding midfielder like Balley ?

i don´t mean some quiet minute stuff and all.

but no verbal abuse

right not much media hype these time..

oh by the way.

there is one player in their squad i don´t really know the role of: Mascherano

what type of player is he ?

holding midfielder like Balley ?

He could have made the difference last Weds for them. Essentially a defensive midfielder, but gets forward as well, as he did on Saturday. Argentinas captain as well.

Never fear , we'll fuck 'em and Barca. :)

He could have made the difference last Weds for them. Essentially a defensive midfielder, but gets forward as well, as he did on Saturday. Argentinas captain as well.

Never fear , we'll fuck 'em and Barca. :)

we will fuck them, not too sure about Barca.

the ref and fourth official are spanish.. not to mention he is the same official who sent deco off for a quickly taken free kick and awarded Italy the peanlty in the WC against guus' australia..

Of course, why would they make this remotely easy for us? :rolleyes:

If you can beat Liverpool in Europe, you can beat anyone IMO.

I'll give you a quick hello before the match or at half time as i'm sitting 30/31, AA, gate 11. Don't think i'm a strange some strange randomer. :lol:

Edited by Cameron

I'll give you a quick hello before the match or at half time as i'm sitting 30/31, AA, gate 11. Don't think i'm a strange some strange randomer. :lol:

LMAO sound :P If I look at you weird its because I've got a really shit memory :P Don't take offence to it :lol: