Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you call yourself a Chelsea fan? Your sposed to be positive, not doing pointless posts like that. Wasn't that long ago since Barca lost at home to Espanyol and Espanyol are going down. Barca can walk through shit un-organised teams but we have a clean slate now, its 0-0, its a fresh game and we have a fully fit squad pretty much. We are Solid in Midfield and we are solid at the back. The last 2 games were just a blip. Bolton were 4-0 down so had nothing to lose. And yesterday we were unsure how to go about the game. They start well. I dunno if we're home or away first but if we stop them scoring in the first half if we're away first, its half the job done. They score almost all their goals in first halves. Atletico Madrid was 6-1 5 in first half, Lyon 5-2 i think 4 in first half, Bayern 4-0 in first half and another game they won 6-0, malaga i think they were 5-0 up at HT.

Barcelona are not unstoppable. They haven't played a team like Chelsea yet. Have confidence and hope. I dont fear no1. We just knocked liverpool our of Europe, we beat them 3-1 at anfield. Look at Real Madrid in spain....they went on an amazing run like barca. Liverpool knocked Real Madrid out 5-0 on agg for christ sake

I think we can beat Barcelona. If you stop Xavi, you stop Messi. If you stop Messi, you stop Barcelona. Essien and the fullbacks need to have two absolutely MASSIVE games against them. If they do, I reckon we can do them at the Bridge.

Thaaaaaaaaat! Chech is the worst keeper in EPL now, and maybe in the world's top football. He makes the best defence in EPL panic because they feel like playing with empty goal. And Chelsea do not have any decent second one to replace this bag of garbige. He became worse than Cudiccini, and I thought THAT is impossible.

It's Cech

And we can't kick a goalkeeper out because of two bad games, he is not the worst keeper in the EPL, far from it. You're talking shite.

I think Belletti will play the left-back role. We have no natural player there, but Belletti is flexible, and will be up for it against his former club.

If they watch anything, they will see Messi is a left footed winger that plays on the right wing. He always cuts in, how many games have you seen him cut in and pass the ball into the far corner. All the time. Keep him outside and you stop 50% of his game.

Edited by OllieCFC

What a game!!! Think i've just about calmed down and recovered.

First half we were poor but we really woke up second half, our defence was sloppy though.

One of the best games i've seen!!

At no point in the game were we actually going out.

It feels amazing to say we've knocked them out 2 years running fucking scummy twats!

I fucking hate ITV commentators how they're so fucking biased to Liverpool just fuck right off!

I think we can beat Barcelona. If you stop Xavi, you stop Messi. If you stop Messi, you stop Barcelona. Essien and the fullbacks need to have two absolutely MASSIVE games against them. If they do, I reckon we can do them at the Bridge.

Eto'o is the one im scared of he can finish anything.

Barcelona need a big pitch to pull off their tricks with Eto´o and Henry playing wide.

Stamford Bridge has a small pitch unlike Camp Nou.

So, we have John Terry back and a totallly in sharp Essien and an Obi Mikel who can handle at least one of their attacking players.

If we survive Camp Nou and not being wrecked i can see us getting past them

He said that about Liverpool as well -how he was going to say ''I told you so'' bla bla. Imagine if all fans were like that ? :)

Im naive most of the time :lol: Its not just Chelsea, When we were 2-0 down i even texted my mate and told him i'd change my name to Steven Gerrard if we go through :rolleyes: .. No i mean, did you see us scoring 7 goals in two legs against them? Doubt anyone did. Anyways, hopefully we will leave the errors behind, we have to be pretty much perfect at Nou Camp if we are to get a draw.

LOL BL brilliant !

Im naive most of the time :lol: Its not just Chelsea, When we were 2-0 down i even texted my mate and told him i'd change my name to Steven Gerrard if we go through :rolleyes: .. No i mean, did you see us scoring 7 goals in two legs against them? Doubt anyone did. Anyways, hopefully we will leave the errors behind, we have to be pretty much perfect at Nou Camp if we are to get a draw.

Knew we'd go through ..but didnt think it would be the Chelsea way of the 1970s/80s.

OK so should we call you Stevie Gerrard now then ? :)

Great vid Alex... AVE IT! lol

Must of been amazing to be there last night

It fucking was :lol:

I was uploading it about an hour ago and was watching through the celebrations, I just remember how fucking mental it was :P:lol: