David Villa

Aesthetic Relic

I've got a feeling that either Real Madrid or Barca will come in for him, which will prevent us from getting him. He'd be a great signing if we do get him, but I do fear the worst with regards to not signing him.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everywhere we go Real are there it seems lol.Shooo!!!!Thought Man City were gana be the ones after everyone..though prob still are but hey

See what happens I guess.Defo seem willing to splash out this time round

Edited by Laylabelle

Everywhere we go Real are there it seems lol.Shooo!!!!Thought Man City were gana be the ones after everyone..though prob still are but hey

See what happens I guess.Defo seem willing to splash out this time round

if Real can now match man city's offers

who are all these world class players gonna go to :rolleyes:

He's more likely to go to Spanish giants Madrid or Barca. Like I've said; he's already said he'd prefer to stay in Spain.

I really do hope he comes to us though.

::: Fingers crossed :::

1249 BST: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has told club sporting director Jorge Valdano to negotiate with Valencia for star duo David Silva and David Villa, but not to pay over €20m and €25m for the pair respectively. Silva is also wanted by Liverpool, whilst Villa is a reported target for Chelsea. (Marca)

-----------------

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

Why don't they try to buy out Tom Cruise's contract and set his job as a hotel maid while they're at it???

This Florentino Perez is one greedy mother fucker!! :mad: :mad:

Edited by CJ Revo

Id Rather Spend 45 million on a 21 yr old Aguero than spend 40-45 million on 27yr old David Villa. Very Inflated figure that is for Villa considering 23 yr old Torres moved here for 26 million two years back.

exactly.

DAVID VILLA will decide between Chelsea and Real Madrid this week.

Blues' sporting director Frank Arnesen and Real counterpart Jorge Valdano are in Valencia to thrash out their proposals with the striker's club and his agent.

Reports suggest Chelsea are ready to offer a £38million cash deal while Real are hoping to lure him with a bid of £24m plus striker Alvaro Negredo.

Villa, 28, who has already turned down a megabucks move Manchester City, is thought to favour a move to Madrid for family reasons.

His agent, Jose Luis Tamargo, said: "The key here is not just the money being offered but the sporting ambition of the club. David has never been interested only in money."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...p;ATTR=Football

Chelsea vs. Real Madrid round 2 i guess.

Edited by ChelseaUSA

To be honest i would much rather we went for Aguero or Pato or someone of a similar age. We need to build going forward long term, with 2 30+ strikers on board already we need to sign someone in their early 20's to give us something for a longer term. Villa at 28 will get 3 years, 4 max out of him. Whereas if we sign Aguero or Pato we could get 10 plus years out of them.

To be honest i would much rather we went for Aguero or Pato or someone of a similar age. We need to build going forward long term, with 2 30+ strikers on board already we need to sign someone in their early 20's to give us something for a longer term. Villa at 28 will get 3 years, 4 max out of him. Whereas if we sign Aguero or Pato we could get 10 plus years out of them.

Agreed i dont want villa i would rather have pato or aguero. If we dont get a young pacy forward this summer im going to get really pissed off.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You