Nicklas Bendtner

EskWeston

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's one player who could actually do well for us. He's already shown he can stick the ball away in the Premiership and is young and hungry.He's making a breakthrough at the goners this year after being loaned out for a while, but would they want to sell him to us after nurturing him into what he is now ???Probably nothing will come out of it as usual :)

this would be a very strange one, if we want a striker, spend some money on a proven one, maybe an out of favour striker like defoe or an unhappy striker like anelka. We don't need Bendtner lol, fucking hell, thats craaaaazy.

I've not really seen enough of him, but I am told he is a pacey player in the Kalou mould. Would be something for the future, I feel, but I'm not sure at the moment as we need a striker who is already a proven goalscorer.

• 3 years later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You