Chelsea vs Bolton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad tactics from hiddink lol, not really, it was 4-0. If you can't take players off at 4-0 you never can lol. Tbh you have pretty much summed it all up, i almost had a panic attack when that ball was bouncing around in the area in the last 10 seconds from the corner.

My confidence for Tuesday had dramatically dropped thanks to that shambolic defending in the last 20 mins.

P.S Newcastle are going down.

Match report - http://www.talkchelsea.net/forum/index.php...st=0#entry65434

PERSONALLY I think its good the mistakes have happened today, and not on Tuesday. This will make it certain that the Blues will work on defending in training in midweek.

BUT a win's a win. Credit to Bolton though.

Okay, lets put things into perspective :

We all know how important Lampard is for the whole Chelsea game, and Drogba as well.

We were leading 4:0, took both off, our heart-on-the-field, and conceded, ´cause Bolton saw a glimpse, right !

No question, 3 goals in 11 minutes, awfull .

But we´ve had Essien rested, as so Lamps and Drogba for tuesdays game.

I am not afraid of liverpool afterall, because we will have a very different side than with Essien in the squad and Alex fit as well.

So, we got three points, a thrilling game past us and a thrilling one ahead of us.

No question, Rafa now tries to tell his idiots now how to score goals, but that doesn´t mean we will rest Essien, Lamps and Drogba, right ?

Ballack put himself on the scoresheet which is good as well.

So, no need to piss in the trousers

we´ve made our mistakes today and now are prepared for tuesday.

Diskoviolente has put things into perspective but it is still disappointing to have squandered an impressive 4-0 lead to a close 4-3. It worries me that Cech was poor, and lacking in confidence, it worries me for Tuesday. It all depends how the players react to this. Badly and we get thrashed and dumped out, react well, and Liverpool will get mullered on the counter.

Player ratings:

Cech: 4

Ivanovic: 7

A. Cole: 6

Terry: 7

Carvalho: 6

Mikel: 5

Ballack: 7

Lampard: 8

Malouda: 6

Kalou: 6

Drogba: 8