Maicon

the wes

Oh, OK so if someone has an opinion that Messi is rubbish, his opinion is not wrong?

Ivan is not messi. Idk why this argument is getting this far. Not everyone has to rate ivanovic!

Even though I rate him highly and would prefer him over Maicon for the first 11, someone dissagreeing isn't the craziest thing I've ever heard.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shut up. I'm tired of you saying you dont wan't him.

Wtf is your problem i stopped saying i dont want him i just highlighted that 90% of the marca rumours are wrong. So grow up and leave me alone!

Can't believe anyone is questioning Ivanovic, he's has only had 2 bad games at right back, in the community shield in 2009 and in Naples, he is good as it gets in that position.

Maicon will have to earn the right to play ahead of Ivanovic, and with Terry possibly getting a ban for the Ferdinand stuff, we will be a Cahill or Luiz injury away from having to shove Ivan in the centre again, which is where Maicon will come in.

So we're close to signing a 31 year old? Looks like another Belletti - a temporary patch before a long-term solution (provided our 'solution' won't be another unibrow).

Ivanovic v. Maicon can only be good for the squad to be fair.

There's no reason why the competition can't be good for the club anyway, they're different type players as it is. Ivanovic is the more defensive of the 2, which is nothing negative. In the current state of the game, also dependent on Di Matteo's tactics, there is room for both the attacking emphasis of Maicon & the defensive capabilities of Ivanovic. I'm still not for the transfer, but if it is to occur it doesn't necessarily mean the club doesn't trust Ivanovic.

Remember, the Serbian also doubles up as a CB. So therefore he's not just a RB & will be utilized a lot to keep the squad fresh, RdM will recognize this better than anyone.

with the buys chelsea are making with Hazard and Marin and with the hopes of hulk coming it seems like we are looking to play more attacking football so i dont see maicon fitting in with his age. i feel we should go for someone younger like Azpilicueta or Debuchy.

So we're close to signing a 31 year old? Looks like another Belletti - a temporary patch before a long-term solution (provided our 'solution' won't be another unibrow).

Ah, Bosingwa, our Monobrow Menace B)

What's the touted price? Could do much worse than Maicon, especially if we can get him in for less than 10 million.

Ah, Bosingwa, our Monobrow Menace B)

What's the touted price? Could do much worse than Maicon, especially if we can get him in for less than 10 million.

haha when i think about Bosingwa i think of this gif

bosingwa-kicks-benayoun.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You