Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your denial doesn't change the fact that my opinion is widely accepted and your's is wrong.

Anyway, back to Maicon.

What a surprise, another condescending post.

Because an opinion is widely accepted, it means all other opinions are wrong?

If you truly believe that, you shouldn't be posting on a forum on the first place.

Lol says the guy with the Essien avatar. When was the last decent season Essien had? Ivanovic has been excellent since his first game for us.

Don't know how you have the nerve to say that, when you don't even have a Chelsea player in yours.

Funny thing actually, Essien is a legend to this club and a legend to be, he's my idol. But i never say he's playing good recently, because i'm not blinded by anything.

And the best part about your post is that i was being sarcastic, if you actually looked, someone called Ivanovic decent and everyone was cracking on about how Maicon should be our starter.

What a surprise, another condescending post.

Because an opinion is widely accepted, it means all other opinions are wrong?

If you truly believe that, you shouldn't be posting on a forum on the first place.

Oh, OK so if someone has an opinion that Messi is rubbish, his opinion is not wrong?

Don't know how you have the nerve to say that, when you don't even have a Chelsea player in yours.

Funny thing actually, Essien is a legend to this club and a legend to be, he's my idol. But i never say he's playing good recently, because i'm not blinded by anything.

And the best part about your post is that i was being sarcastic, if you actually looked, someone called Ivanovic decent and everyone was cracking on about how Maicon should be our starter.

I wouldnt call Essien a legend. He has been great at times but a legend no. Also one of my favourite players is Ozil, whats wrong with that? Am I less of a chelsea fan now? If that was sarcasm, then it went straight over my head.

Oh, OK so if someone has an opinion that Messi is rubbish, his opinion is not wrong?

Is there such a thing as a 'wrong' opinion? If you can justify your reasoning, then the opinion is valid, surely?

This is my last post on the matter.

I wouldnt call Essien a legend. He has been great at times but a legend no. Also one of my favourite players is Ozil, whats wrong with that? Am I less of a chelsea fan now? If that was sarcasm, then it went straight over my head.

As always

Is there such a thing as a 'wrong' opinion? If you can justify your reasoning, them the opinion is valid, surely?.

So, you can't answer me? Well, I'm right then.

Please stop arguing and posting pointless posts kanoha your ruining every thread one by one

Everything you've ever done is pointless <_<

So, you can't answer me? Well, I'm right then.

Everything you've ever done is pointless <_<

Cmon guys chillax! does it matter whos right or wrong. Its like your fighting a war just to find out whos right, this is a forum isnt it?? opinion cant be wrong or right because, well its an opinion, some people might think so highly of ivanovic some may not, same with all players including messi.

Well it isn't the first you have had a go at me i tell you, sarcasm might be a little irrelevent though.

Im not having a go mate. Its just sometimes u act weird, swearing and that for no reason. I didnt realise this time was sarcasm, I do apologise.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You