Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will only accept this if Hutch is our 1st-TEam RB in 2 Years of time, when he is 24... this would be absolutly astonishing... what a Story this would be for him...

And what if he doesn't? I'm all for Hutchinson reaching the highest of heights, but you have to remember how lucky he is to be even playing at this level..

I will only accept this if Hutch is our 1st-TEam RB in 2 Years of time, when he is 24... this would be absolutly astonishing... what a Story this would be for him...

Sam Hutchinson will never be a first team player. He will never play consistently and it would be unfair of us to even try and play him so.

Sam Hutchinson will never be a first team player. He will never play consistently and it would be unfair of us to even try and play him so.

so you can see, that I would NEVER accept this transfer in any rational and realistic way ;)

No to mention that he has been gettin injured since he joined the club when he was seven. I think he injured himself in his first traning session when he was seven...

Read a lot about this. This actually looks nailed on to happen for about £6m. Another Brazilian and can play along side Luiz (RB CB) but every time i think of him, i think of Bale raping him.

He scores the odd wonder goal too but i'd have him as a winger, not a RB. Maybe he's being signed to play higher? I'm not convinced with this at all. He's also 30. Not a good move.

@ChelseaUp2Date

Maicon's agent has just walked into Stamford Bridge. Negotiations happening today. Let's hope all works out. Will take a pic when he comes out & feel free to come join me outside at the Bridge

Not very reliable, but still...

His agent would walk into Cobham where negotiations are done........Not SB

Read a lot about this. This actually looks nailed on to happen for about £6m. Another Brazilian and can play along side Luiz (RB CB) but every time i think of him, i think of Bale raping him.

He scores the odd wonder goal too but i'd have him as a winger, not a RB. Maybe he's being signed to play higher? I'm not convinced with this at all. He's also 30. Not a good move.

You realise Maicon's career does not revolve around that Bale game right...It was a one off. Plus he won't play RW, that's just stupid.

It was a two off actually. The way he was exposed horribly each time Bale even tried to go at him which was when he was 28.... now he's 30 everyone will go at him. For me, Maicon's career revolves around those Tottenham games and i will always remember those games when i think of him which wont change.

It was a two off actually. The way he was exposed horribly each time Bale even tried to go at him which was when he was 28.... now he's 30 everyone will go at him. For me, Maicon's career revolves around those Tottenham games and i will always remember those games when i think of him which wont change.

Why does it revolve around only those two horrible games? For each of those games there is a dozen world class performances.

lol is that badboy? I remember his stupid posts claiming Modric was at Stamford Bridge on transfer deadline day last season

:yawn: For the 1000th time that was a joke between me and my work colleague's.

RE: Maicon + Bale:

Bosingwa kept Messi quiet for a full game.

Does that mean he's a brilliant defender?

also,

Luiz Suarez skinned John Terry inside out at Anfield, does it mean JT is a useless defender? Oh God, it looked as if JT's career was over.

I think our board is not that stupid, they know what they are doing. I hope really hope so.

Well then, you're being naive.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You