Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bale's overrated. Nowhere near as good as people think he is.

there are various arguments about how good or overrated bale is and some of his performances speak for themselves but one thing that I can definitely say for the boy is .....he's a horrible wee cunt

His game has changes so much since the start of the season. For the first half, I thought he was the Real Deal, but now not so much.

He was very dynamic at the start, crossing the ball well, shooting, passing, dribbling; he could do it all, but now he just runs really fast and shoots on sight.

Bale thrives on counter-attacking situations and more importantly, space to run into. Don't give him that and he's only half the player that he is right now.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do we not play counter-attacking football? Bale would thrive at Chelsea and be deadly.

How will we go about counter-attacking when Generic Northern Mid-table Football Club park the bus against us?

Well obviously there would be no need. Against bigger teams though it may be counter-attacking from RDM. We'll see after we've gotten some players. Would not complain one bit if we bought Bale but he's just about a Barca player already.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You