Gareth Bale

the wes

What is his best position?LM?RM?Or AM?

i prefer him on left or centre. he has no right foot to speak off. so i dont like him in right positions.

ancelotti ""Altruism is important and if anyone is selfish, we are going to fix it." bit harsh given ronaldo plays for you. vs valencia ronaldo had a similar moment where he didnt pass to bale. valencia go up the other end and equalise. no-one mentions it.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a big Ronaldo fan, but damn it his self-centeredness has blown out of control.

He was never this bad, even at MU, but as of late he's done things like refusing to celebrate goals (no matter how important) with the team, and the tantrums he throws if a team-mate misses a pass.

Him along with the fans will most likely drive Bale away from the team.

Totally agreed. That's what separates him from Messi, IMO, is more of a team player.

Totally agreed. That's what separates him from Messi, IMO, is more of a team player.

look beneath the surface and media, you will find messi is very selfish and an arrogant bully of his teammates.

Messi a team player? haha? you mean the player who probably will get his coach fired, because he isnt getting well along with him? or who was one of the reasons why Tata left? yeah right

btw the "self-centered" and selfish Ronaldo is the best assistant in the League...and Bale did the same shit against Valencia too. Just give the ball to Benzema and you lead 2-0. Ronaldo clearly was right at that moment. Bale has to step back and play for the effing team. He has been selfish and shit the whole season, so its normal, that team-mates are angry. Last season he was way more a teamplayer than now and hopefully Carlo will adress this issue

Maybe CR at times is self-centered, but thats one of the reasons, why he is at the top now. And Messi btw didnt get along with Ibra and Villa too, but hey, with his little cute face its ok :)

and are people really thinking he will leave because of this small argument haha?! Perez wont sell him at any cost and already said this. Bale and CR will get along fine, just a small dispute which happens at every team now and then.

Bale will return to england in next two seasons 100%.

I only hope its not going to affect us, because Real will then want new player and it could be Hazard.

As for price, Bale was never worth 100m, not even close. Now his price should be even lower, but there are some crazy desperate teams, you know United etc...

Bale will return to england in next two seasons 100%.

I only hope its not going to affect us, because Real will then want new player and it could be Hazard.

As for price, Bale was never worth 100m, not even close. Now his price should be even lower, but there are some crazy desperate teams, you know United etc...

That's inevitable...

And about United.. I don't know if that's a desperation but they will be a scary team next season.

i prefer him on left or centre. he has no right foot to speak off. so i dont like him in right positions.

ancelotti ""Altruism is important and if anyone is selfish, we are going to fix it." bit harsh given ronaldo plays for you. vs valencia ronaldo had a similar moment where he didnt pass to bale. valencia go up the other end and equalise. no-one mentions it.

Ronaldo does what he wants.

That's inevitable...

And about United.. I don't know if that's a desperation but they will be a scary team next season.

Hazard is going nowhere.

• 2 months later...

He would be a great signing, he has been exposed in Spain because its a more technical league, but the PL suits him much better where he gets more space and his famous kick and run technique works a treat.

I think this team would go unbeaten in the PL

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Varane - Terry - Luis

Matic - Pogba

Bale - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

look beneath the surface and media, you will find messi is very selfish and an arrogant bully of his teammates.

Messi is arrogant and selfish below the surface.

Ronaldo is just arrogant and selfish.

Pfft, Messi is an autistic manchild. He has no idea what he is doing in social interactions. Cunt can barely talk to people. I'm 100% certain he has high-functioning autism.

Pfft, Messi is an autistic manchild. He has no idea what he is doing in social interactions. Cunt can barely talk to people. I'm 100% certain he has high-functioning autism.

Did some research, your right. He's got aspergers

interesting. even more interesting would be interviewing a number of people with autism who play team sports and compiling accounts of those interviews into a documentary.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You