Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to gareth bale, he's officialy the most overrated player in history of football

Im not saying he's a bad player but never ever worth that kind of money, i just dont place him in the same catogory of messi/cr7

I CANNOT believe they have paid £85.3m for Bale. He had one maybe two good seasons at Spurs but like €100m Euro???

I don't know why Spurs didn't do this deal ages ago and pack his bag for him, all that money. More money than for Ronaldo?? I mean Bale is fairly good but almost £86m for one player? It's crazy Monopoly money. It's really pricing football into space, I mean RVP played better and was like £25m or something, so much for Bale and as someone said he will be lucky to stay two seasons?

It's political. They spent a ridiculous amount on him because barca spent so much on neymar. Real Madrid want to show they are the biggest club in Spain and showing their financial firepower is one way of doing that. If barca hadn't bought neymar, real Madrid wouldnt have spent such a large amount on bale.

I wonder if you would be saying that if it had been Bale in our team and Hazard in theirs.

Indeed I would. Bale isn't as technically gifted as Hazard. Hes much more gifted physically but he lacks the technique that Hazard has.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You