Gareth Bale

the wes

It does make me laugh when he was absolute shit at the start of the season...

80 mil... Spurs should snap call that. Just imagine if they keep him and he has an average season, he wouldn't go for anywhere near that. And its not like his value will go up even more if he has a stormer. Ofc, with him they stand a greater chance at top 4 but if they reinvest that then they still have a pretty good chance imo.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that worried by Spurs next season. They lucked into uncovering a proper match-winner and it'll be a long time before their fans get to see another player like that at the Lane. They could've built around him but now they're gambling on reinvesting £80 million in new talent. They'll be strong but they're a much weaker team without Bale no matter who they buy in my opinion.

When the chips were down they relied on Bale, every free kick, every break away and counter attack he was the man, not anymore it seems. Tremendous player, bucket loads of ability and will be a massive gap to fill, huge in fact considering how much they relied on him. Can't fault Spurs for taking that amount of money because he is worth nowhere near that, we all know that, even for Levy.

To be worried about Spurs for me they would have to throw all his transfer fee back into transfers, Levey won't do that IMO. 25M on Soldado and one or two more signings for relatively decent money and the rest back in the vault. They will take a season to adapt, AVB needs to work with fresh bodies and it will be them to fight it out with Arsenal again for fourth IMO.

Going back to the Bale thing, a few weeks back AVB was interviewed after a friendly and he looked completely gaunt and looked like he was completely washed out. I think this must of been the time he was told that Bale was wanting out, even his face against South China said a lot....This could rock Spurs more than anything IMO.

If he goes Spurs have one hell of a job picking themselves up.

AVB has a great eye for talent and with 80m+ to spend,I am certain he will transform our rivals into serious title contenders.If he does continue buying new players this season then according to me Spurs will pose a bigger threat than United.

AVB has a great eye for talent and with 80m+ to spend,I am certain he will transform our rivals into serious title contenders.If he does continue buying new players this season then according to me Spurs will pose a bigger threat than United.

This is lunacy. The team that collected eighty-nine... yeah (89) points - eleven more than second place last year will deteriorate so much Spurs will be the team to beat? What? Oh wait, I guess it's Soldado that will make all the difference. ;/

Worst post I've read in a long while. Sorry, but it is.

Damned ....

I would rather have him stay at Spurs. Now they have a huge bag full of cash they can use to build their squad. Bale was just one guy. I wonder what they will do with the cash now.

They already have Chadli to strengthen their midfield (adding to the physical presence of Dembele) and Soldado as a striker ....

If they buy wisely ... They might end up above ManU on the tables! :Goober:

Villas-Boas.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You