Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine Jose going to Roman and asking for Bale as his #1 target. Say he convinces him that Bale is THE guy to push us over the edge and win us the title/CL again.

I actually wouldn't put it past Roman to agree to it and present Levy at Twatenham an offer even he couldn't refuse.

What a way to fuck Madrid over as well by stealing their top target.

It'll obviously never happen, though.

That ship has sailed my friend. Torres, Ashley Cole to name a few.

The season before we got Cole, Arsenal finished twenty seven points behind us.

As for Torres, Liverpool were a mid table team when we got him, the days of them being our rivals were over and still are.

As for Bale, we should have got him when he was at Southampton or when Redknapp was about to sell him for £3m.

85 MILLION! For bale? I cant fathom it

There's governments spending billions on stupid shit like pointless buildings and war so 85M for a player that can win you trophies for another 9 years in the best thing on earth (football) is worth it

There's governments spending billions on stupid shit like pointless buildings and war so 85M for a player that can win you trophies for another 9 years in the best thing on earth (football) is worth it

how do you compare government spending with football? Anyway if Ronaldo is worth 80 then bale, even with inflation, is not a quarter of that.

Gareth Bale....one of the most overrated players in the history of the premier league. Im not saying he is shit, far from it. But he isnt world class, and he isnt the best player in the league. If he ever joins a big club he will be finished. You heard it here first.

Bale isn't worth anything more than 60 million.

Madrid would be better off signing Suarez.

60million???? Are you serious? He is worth half of that, max.

Like someone just said ,Bale is the most overrated EPL player...he is one-dimensional player who only can run past defenders courtesy of trickery pace and shot...if he eventually makes a movbe across to a passing team like Barca or Real madrid, quote me he will be finished...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You