Gareth Bale

the wes

QUOTE Chelsea are being linked with a shock move for Tottenham defender Gareth Bale, while Juventus are also keen.

Bale has struggled to command a regular place in Harry Redknapp's side at White Hart Lane and reports have claimed that Chelsea are preparing a bid to take him to Stamford Bridge.

Whether Bale would fancy playing second fiddle to Ashley Cole at Chelsea remains to be seen, while Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie would be ahead of him in the pecking order at Juve.

Redknapp will be looking to make changes to his squad in the summer and Bale could be a casualty. There would be no shortage of offers for the Welshman though and Chelsea could be heading the queue for his services.

Jamie O'Hara and Tom Huddlestone could also be on the move if reports in the press are to be believed with Fulham said to be keen on the duo.

http://www.clubcall.com/tottenham-hotspur/...tch-881972.html

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Read the first post n thought wtf? oh right, this is 2 years ago lol. £40m... well in todays market he's probably worth it tbh because he plays his best football in big games against the best players and teams. I'd love him here.

Tottenham will NOT want to sell an asset to a rival club however, that's why I reckon this deal isn't worth thinking about. I only posted the source up, because what I read about him wanting to play in the top flight in Europe again got my attention.

Edited by CJ Revo

Overrated. rather have Sanchez.

He is not overrated, he is that good. Dismantling Inter on his own and out running world class defenders as if they were schoolboys. Finishing is excellent, attitude aswell. Would be a perfect buy. Having said that I'd like Sanchez myself if he comes in at a good price (in other words we won't engage in a bidding war with City)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You