Gareth Bale

the wes

Bale has suffered the same fate as Paul Scholes, under-appreciated for a long time then all off a sudden the world started to realise then it went too far the other way.

Bale is a talented player no doubt about it but the comparison's with even the likes of Di Maria and Valencia (the latter is one of the most under-rated players in world football) let alone Messi and Ronaldo are just absolutely upserb.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont really think Bales as good as people make out and the likes of Bosingwa and Ferreira have stopped him playing well against us but if Spurs are daft enough to give us Bale and Modric for 30 million and Bosingwa I will be happy. Lol. Imagine that hahaha, best deal ever.

He's a superb winger and I would love him at this club. He's as Direct as what Robben was and that is exactly what we need ! We have way too many mechanical players, he'd be a breath of fresh air !!!!!

Would be a great Signing and EXACTLY what we need on our left Wing. Although no chance seeing as how UEFAlona and Citeh are in for him. Bale on the left, Hazard on the right *drools*

Wondering if all this rejection of ideas to go for Bale is down to our hatred for Tottenham more than anything else...

No. I appreciate good players no matter who they play for, for example i would LOVE to have Antonio Valencia here, regardless of the fact i fucking hate Manchester United.

I just don't think Bale is that good.

No. I appreciate good players no matter who they play for, for example i would LOVE to have Antonio Valencia here, regardless of the fact i fucking hate Manchester United.

I just don't think Bale is that good.

Slightly disagree there. He can definitely provide a lot to us in the wide areas with his pace & crosses which we are so desperately lacking right now BUT do think we need a pacey wide players with bags of trickery instead. Someone like Ronaldo, Nani, Hazard etc. Someone of that ilk.

If we overtake the yid fuckers and get 4th, they would be absolutely screwed. I actually do think Bale is exceptional but a bit inconsistent. He's better than Di Maria for me tho. Ronaldo is probably the quickest player in the world in that regard.

It's nothing to do with him playing for Spurs, i think Modric is the best CM in the league likewise with Valencia on the wing.

I just don't think he is world class, on his day he is a handful for any defender but he doesn't have his day as often as we think. Ive seen more games of him being totally anonymous, and by that i mean i didn't even notice he was playing than i have seen him totally dominate the game.

Ill take him at Chelsea for a reasonable price, which won't be possible with the ludicrous money that mercenary Levy will demand.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You