Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People must be forgetting the fact he was the standout Premier League player up until January...

He was, that's true.

Would love him in the squad, but I just don't think it's possible with Tottenham's evaluation + with the other interest in him (Milan, Madrid, United..)

I think he'll go to United. A perfect replacement for Giggs.Also, I think we need to reinforce our right side, not left.

Right. But still, any quality and agile winger, such as Bale, would do the job for me. That is something we desperately miss.

Right. But still, any quality and agile winger, such as Bale, would do the job for me. That is something we desperately miss.

It is mate, but spending 40mil or even 30mil would limit us from getting players like Neymar/Lukaku/Hamsik/Sanchez/Van der Wiel and others. Totally not needed.

Oh yes, and let's not forget Kakuta.

<br />I think he'll go to United. A perfect replacement for Giggs.Also, I think we need to reinforce our right side, not left.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Id bet any of my limbs that next season you will see us line up with a 4-3-3 with Torres through the centre and Sturridge on the right.

If eh comes here, that would be superb dispite the cost, of course that is if it isn't 50+ million. But if i would have been given a choice between Bale and Coentrao, i would choose the latter. IF we did sign Bale i would expect Malouda and Zhirkov to be going the opposite way.

I've heard a lot about Bale's dark side though.

Apparently, psychologically, he's not up there yet. He doesn't have confidence 100% of the time and sometimes he has an injury which baffles the Spurs management. They think it's because he's not in the right mindset sometimes and a leg injury is always in the back of his mind.

Heard this from a Tottenham supporter too, so it's not that bias. We already have one player not psychologically sound (Torres), do we need another?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You