Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell would we close the topic?? This keeps the forum clean and concise, we can discuss the player in here. If we close all topics of players we aren't linked to, topics would be popping up every to discuss those players.

• 1 month later...

Can u think of one player besides Messi and Ronaldo who is better than Bale right now? Not quite the same dribbling ability but more pace than both. Whoever is to sign him in summer probably obtains a guarantee of winning the league. we have to go for him.

Can u think of one player besides Messi and Ronaldo who is better than Bale right now? Not quite the same dribbling ability but more pace than both. Whoever is to sign him in summer probably obtains a guarantee of winning the league. we have to go for him.

Ribery, Zlatan, RVP, Cavani, Falcao just to name a few, Mata(10G 9A) in my opinion is having a better year in the premier league than Bale(13G 1A)

Bale <3 . Screw Falcao frickin buy him before anyone does and yeah sell torres , mikel , ramires , luiz . Buy some quality defensive midfielders and a decent striker . We'll have the best frickin team in the whole europe XD and yeah Ima dreamer but not the only one lol #JohnlennonLAD

Ribery, Zlatan, RVP, Cavani, Falcao just to name a few, Mata(10G 9A) in my opinion is having a better year in the premier league than Bale(13G 1A)

In terms of potential, Bale doesnt get near those players. However, if we analyse the last month or so, he is easily the best player in the world (I'm not kidding).

Messi and Ronaldo are having shit games lately, Ibra and Falcao have been even worse. Mata and Cavani are more than tired of carring their teams for months and RVP didnt do much in the big games he has had lately...

The monkey is really on top form!

In terms of potential, Bale doesnt get near those players. However, if we analyse the last month or so, he is easily the best player in the world (I'm not kidding).

Messi and Ronaldo are having shit games lately, Ibra and Falcao have been even worse. Mata and Cavani are more than tired of carring their teams for months and RVP didnt do much in the big games he has had lately...

The monkey is really on top form!

Agreed, however superstars play like superstars for years not just months(example from the NBA Gilbert Arenas), he does have potential however he is tall, fast, and a strong shooter.

Ribery - clearly not. Keep in mind, he plays bundesliga

Zlatan - not, ligue 1

RVP - not been in that great form lately

Cavani -not...I'm not sure

Falcao -not that in form lately

Mata - no way. I would switch Bale and Mata any time

Bale has 15 goals, 4 assists, aslo i said "right now" not "this season". the number and quality of goals in bale's last games are not matched.

Agreed, however superstars play like superstars for years not just months(example from the NBA Gilbert Arenas), he does have potential however he is tall, fast, and a strong shooter.

Oh no, I definetly agree.

Just let him move to Real and people wont talk about him (just like a former coleague of him)...

Bale has a team built for him, with a decent manager and a solid midfield. Mata, with the shittest Chelsea in more than decade, still has better numbers!

I would switch you for any memeber at any time. /joke

I wouldn't switch Bale for Mata "anytime" sorry. Yes, Mata hasn't been in excellent form recently but that doesn't mean you should forget everything he's done this season. Bale's only been really hitting top form recently - I really rate Bale btw, if you look earlier in this thread you'll see that.

Don't know why you're comparing Mata and Bale anyway, if you really want to compare a CFC player to Bale you'd have to say Hazard. Who would you rather in that case?

Lol he will fucking kill shit la liga defenses with his pace only #inb4lightningfast #2fast4bieber

Not sure if you are joking or not but I understand respecting the talent of one of our rival teams players but it sounds like you are a Bale "fanboy".

Zlatan - not, ligue 1

Bale has 15 goals, 4 assists, aslo i said "right now" not "this season". the number and quality of goals in bale's last games are not matched.

Zlatan - not, ligue 1

This says he has 13 and 1, remember I was only talking about the Premier League \http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/77653/gareth-bale?cc=5901

EDIT: Also, not sure if they updated his stats from yesterdays game but it says his last game was 3-2 vs West Ham so I'm assuming they did.

Not sure if you are joking or not but I understand respecting the talent of one of our rival teams players but it sounds like you are a Bale "fanboy".

Well I'm pretty serious and no I'm not a Bale fan boy . Never been one but he's like the best player in the epl after Suarez =P

Well I'm pretty serious and no I'm not a Bale fan boy . Never been one but he's like the best player in the epl after Suarez =P

Wouldn't it be better to replace best with "most important", they are totally carrying their teams, that doesn't necessarily meant they are the most talented, but they are top 5 players guaranteed.

Wouldn't it be better to replace best with "most important", they are totally carrying their teams, that doesn't necessarily meant they are the most talented, but they are top 5 players guaranteed.

You need to be worldclass to carry your shit teams (:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You