Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can £40m Bale do this?

Maybe he can, I'm not sure though as I've never seen him do something like that. Bale would just punt the ball halfway up the pitch and sprint like a mad man to beat everyone to it. That's about three quaters of his game.

1. Kick ball.

2. Run fast.

3. ???

4. Profit.

I feel Moses technical qualities are often underrated.

Anyway Bale is all strength and 50 yard touches. Hes rather average technically like a lot of British players. Relies on physical abilities over his technical abilities. Imagine Micah Richards vs Gareth Bale though, would be some battle..

You all underrate Bale, he is very good tecnnically and uses it from time to time but he uses his strengths to good effect. Why have all that pace if you arent going to use it?

Bale is the most overrated player in British history. Even when he scores a tap in the commentators have an orgasm.

Overpriced. Moses has done a good job for us at a tiny fraction of the price of Bale. Not that I'm saying Moses is as good but Moses offers more to our team and is growing. Sanchez would be the best option if we want a winger and Isco or Honda the best option for an attacking midfielder.

Overpriced. Moses has done a good job for us at a tiny fraction of the price of Bale. Not that I'm saying Moses is as good but Moses offers more to our team and is growing. Sanchez would be the best option if we want a winger and Isco or Honda the best option for an attacking midfielder.

Great to hear you like Moses!!

Just remember you being against signing him last season,

He has proved a lot of people wrong

Just because he is spurs player, it doesnt mean he is shit or whatever. Great player that offers direct play and completes actions. Would take him in a beat for anything up to 35mio. But Spurs want 50mio and he is RM fan so this topic should be closed.

I don't know how Bale's overrated. Can anyone tell me a better pure winger in the PL ATM? Or even La Liga? (Excluding Ronaldo, don't really classify him as a winger). He isn't the best in the PL but he's certainly top 5 IMO.

Moses, Hazard. I wouldnt change anyone of them for Bale.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You