Gareth Bale

the wes

He is lw, means Hazard would play on right side.

He sure knows how to defend for a winger, is strong and tall enough.

Young and ready to move to a CL club. Certainly he would play better in better club.

Small problem; 40mio if we are lucky to get him so 'cheap' from Spurs.

He is younger than Modric and Levy rates him higher (said once that Bale is perfect player).

I realy liked this player at the beggining (specialy that game vs Inter), but he didnt fill that high potential since. He is very good, but not realy Bale from that game. Another problem is that he reminds me on Robben, fast, dribbler and powerfull shot, but injury prone and unconsistant.

Would be happy if he joins us, but probably wont. Hulk is equaly great player too.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has likely been told that he won't be leaving this summer because Modric will. If Spurs miss Champions League again next summer then he may have something in his contract to allow him to go then. And I suspect a healthy pay rise for staying at least next season.

• 6 months later...

He is a very powerful winger. Strong, tall, fast. Physically he is like Cristiano Ronaldo. My biggest problem is that I don't think he can beat players with technique, he needs his pace to do so. Giggs was fast as all hell, but he could still beat a player using a bit of trickery and technique. I'm not too sure Bale is capable of that. He might become useless if he loses his pace, much like our golden haired demi god.

I can't stand how he presents himself to the media. He has a pathological need to argue and justify with the media that he isn't one of those 'foreign diving types'.

I fucking hate Bale with a passion, the fact this thread exists on these boards is sickening.

Still doesn't cancel out the fact that he's probably the best winger in the PL. Unfortunately there is no space for him in our team and Tottenham won't sell him to us unless we offer them silly money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You