Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Bale has warned he could be forced to leave Tottenham if the club fails to secure Champions League football next season.

He will sign for Manchester United. Some joker at ManUtd will think exactly this: "Well, Bale is Welsh and he plays on the Left Wing... OH MY GOD, HE IS RYAN GIGGS!"

Two years without CL for (imo) one of the best wingers in the world is a bit much. No problem with his comments.

I don't think he should say that now though, with 4 games to go and CL football still a possibility. After the season it would be more reasonable to say it, but the club's in a turbulent time as it is.

I don't think he should say that now though, with 4 games to go and CL football still a possibility. After the season it would be more reasonable to say it, but the club's in a turbulent time as it is.

look on the bright side, it all contributes to the derailing of what is looking to become another typically fantastic spuds season.

So will Chelsea go after him if he wants to leave Spurs?

Will he want to come to Chelsea?

If he is available then expect it to be Hazard or Bale.

Who would you choose?

Hazard, but Bale would also be great. Also, there is nothing wrong with Bale saying those things. Twattenham fans should know by now that they are a overachieving, pathetic, nothing club that couldn't possibly hold onto Players as good as Bale.

So will Chelsea go after him if he wants to leave Spurs?

Will he want to come to Chelsea?

If he is available then expect it to be Hazard or Bale.

Who would you choose?

I wouldn't exactly expect it to be either one of them. I'm not sure they are interested in a move to us. But I wouldn't mind bringing in both of them, let alone one of them. If I could choose one of them though, it would be Hazard. A world class player in the making - no doubt.

• 1 month later...

Doubtful however it does mean more money for him until he decides to leave.

Still living off those Milan games for me albeit for a few games last season, just not consistent enough to warrant the price tag papers/Spurs are bantering around.

Think about it, guys. Bale is using Modric's certain departure as a bargaining tool.

He and his agent most likely went to the Spuds board and said make me the highest paid in the club and give me a long contract or I'll walk like Luka.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You