Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Jim's Portfolio

Started by Jim,

179 posts in this topic

Hey man, can you do another Torres one, but with Torres being on the right side of the wallpaper, not in the middle or left. And if you can make the grayscale part of the wallpaper even darker, so you can barely even see the rest. I know its a lot but just wondering if you could. Would prefer widescreen too with 1680x1050 resolution.

A Cech one would be much appreciated :)

Coming Soon. :)

Hey man, can you do another Torres one, but with Torres being on the right side of the wallpaper, not in the middle or left. And if you can make the grayscale part of the wallpaper even darker, so you can barely even see the rest. I know its a lot but just wondering if you could. Would prefer widescreen too with 1680x1050 resolution.

I'll see what i can do.

Another

davidluiz_th.jpg

David Luiz

Bir_CFC likes this