Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Tottenham Hotspur versus Chelsea F.C.

ChelseaCelePA_450x300.jpg

21 March 09, Premier League, White Hart Lane, 1500 KO

In-form Chelsea head across London to face Spurs at White Hart Lane.

In last season's corresponding match, Spurs came from 3-1 down to secure a memorable 4-4 draw, when Robbie Keane fired home a screamer from 20 yards. Darren Bent denied the Blues at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season in former manager Luiz Felipe Scolari's third game in charge, cancelling out Juliano Belletti's opener in a 1-1 stalemate.

Can the Blues record their first win at White Hart Lane since the 05/06 season?

Match chat here.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol keep forgetting they dont it as well...least ours was away and not 2 goals in the last few mins..nearly was a 5-4 loss but hey ho

Yeh grr Keane..proved your point shown Liverpool what you could do why not have a break and an off day

OMG!!Cech vs Carlo!!!!

In theory anyway..unless they play Gomez..better chance tbh if they do..or something happens with Cech eeek if not oooooooooo

Edited by Laylabelle

Redknapp is an idiot

signing a world class player like Cudicini who has CL experience and all, but no, playing Gomez, the one who prefers to take out his defence in set pieces or just for fun

yeah, could´ve been 5:4, but thanks to...yes...Carlo it wasn´t

If we would´ve won that last year, who knows...

Okay now after two years, no win at WHL so i think this is the time we beat em up, 2-0 though it is an away game. Carlo v Cech, never thought one day they will versus each other.

Time to make it the 3 point lane once again..

If we could get the 3 points here, I can see us getting 3 points out of all the remaining fixtures as well, even arsenal away as it is the penultimate match of the season and we'd be in too close to the league if the race still exists...

Hell man.

Even Aston Villa got beaten by them, I hope Chelsea do well again.

We need to keep our defence tight and ensure that Lennon, Modrid and Bentley are kept quiet.

Not to forget Robbie Keane and Defoe!!!!!!!!!

hey guys..this is my first post..

thrilled to be here

i think we should go on attack here, as Spurs are vulnerable when being pushed..so i guess start with a 4-4-2 with Lampard and Essien at the middle Kalou on the left, Quaresma right and of course Drogs and Anelka up front...

GO BLUES!!!

thrilled to be here

i think we should go on attack here, as Spurs are vulnerable when being pushed..so i guess start with a 4-4-2 with Lampard and Essien at the middle Kalou on the left, Quaresma right and of course Drogs and Anelka up front...

GO BLUES!!!

Welcome to the forum ;)

Looking forward to thrashing the yids !

thrilled to be here

GO BLUES!!!

Welcome to Talkchelsea Mate.

Im looking forward to this game. I think if we do go out and attack them they wont no what hit them. If this ends up like what happened last season i wont be happy. I hope queresma gets a start tonight if not hopfully in the next couple of games.

thanks for the welcome mates..

ye im also hoping Quaresma starts..im predicting a 0-2 going Chelsea's way with Drogba and Lampard hitting the back of the net..but dont really mind what the scoreline is and scorersare as long as Blues win!

woot!

Go Chelsea!! Win the Treble!

thrilled to be here

GO BLUES!!!

welcome mate.. stick around..

thrilled to be here

GO BLUES!!!

Welcome :wave:

2 - 1 Win for Chelsea today