Arsenal in FA Cup

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Man Utd Chelsea final haha

Lets not get over confident just yet, we still have a very hard draw still to come before the final. Whoever we get is going to give us a tough game. If we draw arsenal than they are going to play with great confidence coming off the win they had against us at the bridge earlier in the season and if we draw Hull i just think they will be very motivated to make a FA Cup final.

United vs Everton will be interesting who knows what could happen there, i think if cahill has a good game than they might be able to score a goal or two and hopefully rattle united. But than again if united play the way they have been as of late than they could totally take everton to the cleaners.

True..grrr

Agree both be hard I reckon

Hull it'll be the only trophy they can win and plus Wembly be oooo and the fact they might go down need something to make the fans happy

And Arsenal..same reason though they can win the CL.Be a whole 'the kiddies can win trophies'..though how Gallas/the 22/23s year olds can be classed as kids who knows

I dont think Everton be as much as a pushover as thought..hope not anyway.Their the underdogs and not that bad.But then again Man you are playing pretty well but its a month away so anything can happen

Yes, but Arsenal's win was partly due to a linesman who seemed unable to flag against an offside rapist.

Not the point but, they still got the result of 3 points which will make them so much more confident playing against us.

I think Hull won´t go down.

And Drogba/Essien/Lampard will cause Arsenal sweat attacks and shakey bones.

Naaaa anyway, looking forward to any game.

If Hull, if Arsenal, if Manu - Chelsea will give´em a good fight

Yep Im agree with you. No fear when your team is Blue.

My poor cousin having bloody nightmares.She had Wenger driving behind her picking her nose..tramtised..

Anyho bleh!Offside and Gallas not good!!

Makes the Sat kick off even pointless in the sense that Everton/Man you have got their game on the Sunday

Anyho hopfully a better performance then last time and we'll actully score against them and Essien and Drogba stay fit and play and no offside goals!!!