Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion

Arsenal in FA Cup

Started by BlueLion,

46 posts in this topic

I think under Scolari we'd go straight out. We seem much more resilient under Hiddink, and Arsenal will find it difficult I expect.

Which obviously we'd win and stop their quad yap...though by then who knows could be a bloody treble..with the CL final the Weds before so even more reason to hehe..thats if they get that far

Counting chickens here lol postive thinking :D

Conveniently the best draw the FA could have hoped for. Got a feeling we're due a win against Arsenal, so fingers crossed we might make one final after all this season.

around 33,000 the clubs ticketing policy for this season for cup finals/semi finals is st holders on a loyalty point basis till either sold out or they have had enough time to purchase then members on a loyalty point basis. I think there is around 26k season ticket holders so most members with a decent amount of points can get semi final tickets but if we got to the final we will only have 25k tickets like before therefore none for members and some st holders miss out.

around 33,000 the clubs ticketing policy for this season for cup finals/semi finals is st holders on a loyalty point basis till either sold out or they have had enough time to purchase then members on a loyalty point basis. I think there is around 26k season ticket holders so most members with a decent amount of points can get semi final tickets but if we got to the final we will only have 25k tickets like before therefore none for members and some st holders miss out.

So it isn't 50/50?

nope cup final tickets is one of the benefits they give to st holders by forking out 800 odd up front

http://theblues.chelseafc.com/documents/ti...09%20Season.pdf

CUP SEMI FINAL/FINAL SELLING PROCEDURES

Tickets for Cup Semi-Finals and Finals will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders first with Members able to purchase any remaining tickets.

Sales for these matches will go on sale as follows:

- Season Ticket Holders will gain priority depending on how many loyalty points they have. Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with the highest number of loyalty points first. This process will continue until all the tickets are sold or all Season Ticket Holders have had reasonable opportunity to apply for a ticket.

- Once the Season Ticket Holder period is complete, Members will be invited to apply again using the loyalty point method.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Taken from the ticketing policy the club issued at the start of the season.

I doubt Hull will be able to pull off what they did during the earlier of the season, especially when Arsenal had Walcott and Eduardo back!

Another tough match for Chelsea!

It is a great game for Hull. They´ll maybe lose this one but i think they will give Arsenal a hell of a fight.

Essien, Drogba and Carvalho will boost Chelsea just right in time

Looks like Man Utd Chelsea final haha

Lets not get over confident just yet, we still have a very hard draw still to come before the final. Whoever we get is going to give us a tough game. If we draw arsenal than they are going to play with great confidence coming off the win they had against us at the bridge earlier in the season and if we draw Hull i just think they will be very motivated to make a FA Cup final.

United vs Everton will be interesting who knows what could happen there, i think if cahill has a good game than they might be able to score a goal or two and hopefully rattle united. But than again if united play the way they have been as of late than they could totally take everton to the cleaners.