Chelsea vs Man City

Chelses vs Manchester City

15 March 09, Premier League, 1330 KO, Stamford Bridge

chech-415x275.jpg

Guus Hiddink's Chelsea host Manchester City at Stamford Bridge.

In last season's corresponding fixture, the Blues put six past their northern rivals, and a 3-1 win at the City of Manchester Stadium in September showed the Premier League's new big spenders that money isn't everything.

Match chat here.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo going to this :D in the Shed yay!!

Be nice to sww SWP and Bridgey and hope Robiho dont score against us!!

City..are weird so should get a win.Need a win really esp if Man you beat scum the day before or the other way around

TBH whatever happens on Saturday is a bonus. If United win we can go clear of Liverpool, if Liverpool win we close the gap and if they draw then we go ahead of Liverpool AND close the gap by a couple of points, but that depends on us getting the win I guess.

Yeh cause if Liverpool win and we dont we're back to third.

A draw prob be the best result or maybe a Man you win...cause even if they loose they've got a game in hand and really at the mo cant see them throwing that opp away

One result matters and that be us!So hopfully..wont fuck it up whatever happens

Even more so a must win as scum are leading 2-1

FFS Man you you are shit!!Do us a favour!!!

How does Liverpool leading help us more than United leading?

Either way, we're still miles off the title, and 2nd and 3rd are both automatic qualification spots. Yes, suppose it would be nice to have 2nd, but that's such a small thing.

Nah we're not gana win the league even if they do loose this game they have a game in hand but we've been second for 2 seasons so why not make it a thir..then again..if scum can be title contenders and we do win tommrow then why cant we?Might not win it but be nice to be noticed..or creep up silenty

Then again we have a chance to go near/2nd again so knowing our luck but hopfully thats behind us..come on Chels!!

Edited by Laylabelle

I just love how it hasnt seemed to have clicked and even if we win tommrow doubt it still wont..the simple fact if Liverpool are 4 behind so will we be...kinda hehehe though like last season we crept up and bam there we were and it was kinda 'oh crap'

Ooo I hope we dont fuck it up now wont be happy!!

True, but if we lose the title by 2 points I'll Bomb Riley's House.

Plus we have the chance of over taking Man Utd on Goal Difference.

But I get the feeling We wont take our chance tomorrow. We blew too many chances of closing gaps and going no.1 in the table.

Edited by warnie_666

Most prob not..but this is new Chels so hopfully.Score a few get the goal diff back up as Man you at the mo ahead by one so hopfully...we'll just win and go lalala

Eeeek but awww sunny day :D and offski and hopfully come back happy happy!!!

Edited by Laylabelle