Drogba Free Kick Min.45
Click Here for Video

Trezeguet Header Min.64
Click Here for Video

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed that tonight. Cracking game of football.

When Drogbas free kick crossed the line, I was up screaming at the TV like a dipstick calling the linesman all sorts of names then Essien scored mid rant. :lol:

Bring on Liverpool in the next round and put them in their place. I fucking hate them so much. No doubt the media will be wanking themselves silly over the result, but lets not forget that this Madrid side are a shadow of their former selves. Judging from the quick highlights on ITV Madrid were woeful.

It was a good attempt at a save but the ball crossed the line, he got away with it.

No no I didnt mean the free-kick but the save from Lampard's shot. There was a little deflection and Buffon managed to get it on the bar. I enjoyed this whole minute :D

So SOOOOO Happy about the result, could not of asked more from the lads. There was alot of sloppy play throughout but we did get the result which is all that matters. Juve where going forward with such venom for alot of the game. Whens the draw for the next round?

Is anyone aware that, we havent won a single away game this champions league season? It scares me. I hope we get Villareal or Athletico Madrid in the Quarters.

I know!Its slightly dodgy then again in the ko stages last season we didnt win any away either,loss draw,draw

Good to see Essien and Drogba score.Panicy footie lol but got there in the end :D

And seeing as the draw the quaters/semis at the same time..Liverpool no doubt here we come along the way

Got there in the end - against a good Juve team. Thought Tiago dived to get the free kick, but Belletti was a bellend for handling.

That Giovinco is fast and short like Stoch, but good to see Drogba picking on him.

Well what odds we get the murderers next round ???? Draw is on 20th March I think

Coming a bit late as ever, but i am just too tired to write anything after Champions League...

First of all :

Good goal by Juve, really cracking

than : WHAT BULLSHIT REFEREERFAARGGAR doesnt allow the freekick-goal by Drogs ? hello, that was clearly over line.

Scummy Italian cheaters

same goes for the "offside" against Anelka, Juve defender appeals on offside - given, even though it was clearly not offside.

Shame that Belletti/Ballack couldn´t score, they had the winner on their foot.

Well, it was a tough tough game.

Juve really gave us hell their.

So, very happy with the result. The lads didn´t gave up at a single point.

Not even after the pen.

AND : very brave Essien !

good to see the Bison back

Edited by diskoviolente

Coming a bit late as ever, but i am just too tired to write anything after Champions League...

First of all :

Good goal by Juve, really cracking

than : WHAT BULLSHIT REFEREERFAARGGAR doesnt allow the freekick-goal by Drogs ? hello, that was clearly over line.

Scummy Italian cheaters

same goes for the "offside" against Anelka, Juve defender appeals on offside - given, even though it was clearly not offside.

Shame that Belletti/Ballack couldn´t score, they had the winner on their foot.

Well, it was a tough tough game.

Juve really gave us hell their.

So, very happy with the result. The lads didn´t gave up at a single point.

Not even after the pen.

AND : very brave Essien !

good to see the Bison back

Yep mate Im agree with you. Someone has being unfair. But yea so damn happy with the result. lol I'm seriously cant describe the feeling though :lol::D I knew we can make it and the lads played really bravely today, eventhough its seems hard.

Talk about Liverfool. 4-0 against real, lol. What a victory. I still cant believe it though. They are getting superb and better. I thought Real would make it through but naa.. those Liverfool has take em down. Are those Liverfool taking drugs or what.lol. Joke.

Thats exactly who I want to get. :D

I'm sick to the back teeth of them. I'd love nothing more than to bring their season to a shuddering halt.

Would definitely be a result -and even though they are so spawny in Europe, I can see our unity and Hiddink outsmarting Benitez ....