Dissertation - Need Help From You!

Elliott

HiAs part of my Geography course here at Loughborough University, I have to produce a dissertation. I struggled to think of anything to begin with, so I decided to look at what I did in my free time, which was attend Stamford Bridge! Thus my dissertation title is this:The economic and social effects of the presence of Stamford Bridge on its surrounding areaThe main part of my research involves conducting interviews with the club, the Hammersmith and Fulham and Kensington and Chelsea councils, business owners and fans. Fans is obviously where you guys come in. I need the views of the experienced members on this forum. I need an insight into what the area was like 10 or 20 years ago, further if you can provide it, compared to what it's like now. This will be looking at the mood of the area, what was actually there, business wise and otherwise, your personal opinions on whether the development of Stamford Bridge by Ken Bates was a good or bad thing for the area, and more, if I think of more!There are several ways these interviews could be conducted. I could possibly simply do them over an instant messenger such as Windows Live Messenger (or msn as it used to be known), or AIM, or whatever you use, or I could simply do it by email/personal message, whereby I'd set a bunch of questions, you'd answer, then I'd reply asking for elaborations on your answer and so on. Or I could do it the traditional way by actually meeting you in person, using a tape recorder and getting your response that way. I've no idea how long it will take, but I'd guess at about an hour.I would use your answers in my dissertation with direct quotes. I would not identify you directly, I would just call you "a fan" or "Fan 1"/"Fan 2"/etc. You would also be entitled to receive my final dissertation in full once it has been marked and ratified.I hope some people on here can help me out, because you are likely to know more about the area around Stamford Bridge more than anybody else I can ask, even if you haven't lived there. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days