Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Exclusive: Malouda coy on future

Started by the wes,

32 posts in this topic

Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has told setanta.com he has no idea what the future holds for him.

The France international, who signed a four-year contract with The Blues in 2007 and cost the Premier League side a £13.5 million transfer fee, is yet to establish himself as a key player in England.

And it does not appear that Chelsea’s new manager considers the 28-year-old a starter, with Guus Hiddink leaving Malouda out the starting XI against Juventus and playing a three-pronged attack composed of Nicolas Anelka on the left, Didier Drogba in the centre, and Salomon Kalou on the right side, for his first match in charge at Stamford Bridge.

When asked about his future, Malouda refused to commit himself to the West London outfit.

Malouda told setanta.com: “Speaking about my future would be bizarre right now.

“I don’t like to answer such questions to be honest.

“The only thing I can tell you is that we will see what happens in the future because right now, I don’t know what will happen.”

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ure/gnid-41955/

I was laughing my arse off as some bloke near me was shouting for him to be taken off after Malouda's first touch last night! Suppose Hiddink's gotta try him out, but I'm sure he will see how useless he is.

How much can we get for him ?

Some magic beans!

Its a shame really considering how the first 2 games he performed really well and it was like 'oooo money well spent' then became a case of 'oo why are we playing him again?'

Mean even when he tries it doesnt seem to work bless him..and his strolling sometimes why!?!Run you get paid for it!

“The only thing I can tell you is that we will see what happens in the future because right now, I don’t know what will happen.”

Can he not use something a bit more original than the standard Cristiano Ronaldo quotes?

FLORENT MALOUDA has threatened to join Juventus in the summer — if he does not get a chance under new Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink.

The French winger is linked with a move to Italy, having struggled to make an impact at Stamford Bridge since his £13.5million transfer from Lyon in 2007.

Malouda, 28, said: “There are four more months for me to get in the team. If that doesn’t happen then I will analyse the situation.”

FLORENT MALOUDA has threatened to join Juventus in the summer — if he does not get a chance under new Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink.

The French winger is linked with a move to Italy, having struggled to make an impact at Stamford Bridge since his £13.5million transfer from Lyon in 2007.

Malouda, 28, said: "There are four more months for me to get in the team. If that doesn't happen then I will analyse the situation."

hahaha...be our guest.....